Honeymoon and Baby Mi-Sun

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

 
The next day was really sunny. I woke up from the sunshine permeating the windowpane. Yesterday felt like a dream. It was embarrassing for me to trip and then the sprinklers activated making everyone drenched head to toes.
 
I noticed Jaejoong's arm was around my waist again for the 4th time. He really liked to hug me when ever he was asleep.
 
I gazed at his handsome yet beautiful face. It was so smooth and flawless. I couldn't help but stare in envy. I recently got some blackheads. I dreaded them so much.  Why did the guy get to have perfect skin?
 
Just looking at him, I wanted to caress his face. So I did, but it resulted in him waking up and grabbing my hand. He then kissed it.
 
"Morning Jagiya." 
 
"Ewww! Morning breath!" I joked and got up.
 
We brushed our teeth and ordered breakfast after we changed. Jaejoong made me make the bed. He told me to get used to it because I would be doing the housework while he could be cooking. We had found an apartment in Seoul that suited us. It was about 1,700 dollars per month. Or 1,700,000 won. 
 
We would move in after we came home from our honeymoon. We would stay here in Tokyo for a week.
 
"So babe, where do you want to go first today?" Jaejoong asked.
 
"Let's go to Akihabara first! I want to get that camera already." I stated.
 
So when we finished breakfast, we arrived at Akihabara. There were so many electronics. We wandered and wandered all over the place.
 
We glanced at the cameras everywhere. Then, I found what camera I wanted.
 
"Oppa, let's get that one!" I pointed out. It was a sony tx7. http://www.sony.jp/CorporateCruise/Press/201001/10-0118B/
 
"What color do you want then?" Jaejoong questioned.
 
"Let's get the blue one!" I exclaimed. We bought it and looked around at the other things. Jaejoong suggested that we go look for televisions. 
 
Jaejoong loked over them and saw the one he wanted. http://www.sony.jp/overseas/products/KLV-40X450AJE/index_en.html
 
I didn't care much for t.v's so I said he could get it. I looked at the video games to see if I could get one for Henry. I got Hokuto Musou. But I soon realized that it would be in Japanese. *Oh well, he'll understand how to play eventually.*
 
After that, we went to go eat lunch. Shopping sure took a lot of energy from you.
 
"Jagiya, Junsu found out his baby's a girl."
 
"Chincha? He's going to spoil her to death." I smiled.
 
"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Jaejoong asked me.
 
"Either one's fine." I replied.
 
"You sure about that? I want a girl." He claimed.
 
"Wae? Because you're so used to girls? Anyo, let's try to have a boy. It'll be a new experience for you."
 
"Let's make a baby soon then." He seductively smirked.
 
I sighed. *It's only the first day of the honeymoon and already he wants to have .* Well, I would make him wait for it. It would be fun to about. Besides, I wasn't quite mentally prepared yet.
 
We then went to Shibuya, and went shopping. Jaejoong actually got more clothes than I did. Which was pretty ironing considering the fact that he said he despised shopping. The reason he got more clothes than mewas because I spent my shopping money on boots.
 
I got plenty of boots. My parents told me to lay off the boots shopping since I was married, but that wouldn't stop me. There were these pair of boots I just had to buy.
 I looked at the price tag and gasped at how much they were. It was 75285.2031 yen. That was 786 dollars! I didn't care if I only got one pair of clothes. I wanted those boots. When I got them, Jaejoong just sighed. 
 
It was then getting dark, and I could see the tokyo tower changing colors.
 
"Wow, it's so shugoi!" I said remembering how Jajeong said it hen he tasted my cookies.
 
"Let's go there." Jaejoong spoke to me while holding my hand. We sat together on the subway and approached the tower. It was really beautiful. It reminded me of the Eiffel tower.\ 
 
I gaped at it with my mouth open as it changed colors. I was so entertained by it.
 
Jaejoong laughed at me and said, "You're so cute. You're like a kid amazed at candy or something."
 
I stuck my tongue out at him and took a closer look.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator
 
Junsu was ecstatic. Him and Ri-In went to go see the obstretrician to have an ultra sound. They found out she was pregnant and they were having a girl. Junsu couldn't hold the excitement and texted everyone telling the news.
 
To: Girly, Bossy, Black hole, and Meanie
 
Ri-In's having a girl! I'm so happy! >_<
 
Ri-In laughed at how silly her husband was being. Jumping around acting crazy.
 
"Baby, you're coming out to see us in 5 more months! I'm so excited!" they learned that she was already 4 months old, but the morning sickness didn't kick in until the Jaemi couple's wedding.
 
"Calm down, yobo. You'll have to think of a name. I already have a Chinese name. She'll be named Mai." Ri-In stated.
 
"Araso. Her name's going to be Mi-Sun!" Junsu squealed.
 
"You must have thought of the names before hand." Ri-In said.
 
"Yep. If it was a boy, my name. Mi-Sun would be the girl name."
 
"So Oppa, you want to go baby clothes shopping?"
 
"Yeah!" Junsu squeaked like the dolphin he is.
 
Ri-In laughed and imagined something. She pictured Junsu and herself walking in the park, holding hands with their future daughter.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view
 
It's the last day before we leave, and we still haven't done it yet! I was getting mad. The day before, we went to the beach and Hyunmi was in a bikini. You wouldn't be able to imagine what erted things I was thinking that day.
 
I sighed as I was in the spa. I was so relaxed.
 
"Jaejoong? Are you in here?" Hyunmi called out. She came in and was wearing only a towel. *Oh !* I didn't know if I could control myself.
 
"Hey y." I managed to say.
 
"Hey. Wow, the water's so warm!" Hyunmi squealed. She dipped her toe in and eventually put her whole body in and sat next to me.
 
"Hey Oppa." she whispered.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Are you mad at me?"
 
"And what if I said yes?"
 
"Mianhae Oppa, I wasn't ready before. But now, I think it's time."
 
I looked at her. "Chincha?"
 
She nodded. "Are you sure. I don't want to force you to do this if you aren't ready."
 
"I'm sure." she said and sat on my lap. I kissed her and it became a french kiss. We got out of the spa and went to the bed.
 
I took her towel off and Hyunmi blushed.
 
"This is so embarrassing."
 
"Don't be." I said as I started to kiss her neck.
 
(you imagine the rest.)
 
It was the best night ever.
------------------------------------------------------------
Junsu's point of view
 
The Jaemi couple came home from their honeymoon. All of us visited their apartment.
 
It was spacious I guess. Not as big as our house though. But then again, they wanted to be independent.
 
They had just finished unpacking and I rang the doorbell. We were going to have a welcome home party.
 
"Welcome back!" I shouted as they opened the door.
"Hey! Omo, Ri-In your tummy's bigger!" you exclaimed.
 
"I know, I feel so fat." Ri-In sighed.
 
"Yah, don't say that. You'll hurt Mi-Sun's feelings." I said.
 
"Araso. Let's start cooking!" Ri-In shouted. The girls headed in the kitchen to start cooking.
 
you suddenly got a call and she dropped her phone out of shock.
 
"What happened you-ah?" Changmin asked.
 
"It's Henry. He's in the hospital!" that's all she could say before she took off her apron and dashed off.

"What happened to him?"