Jealousy and Living together

I wanna be more than friends

Jaejoong's point of view

It was time for lunch, and we were at our table. Everyone was there except for Hyunmi. Then we saw her with another guy, and his arm was around her waist.

*Why is she letting him do that?* She was laughing with him and smiling. I glared at the guy when they walked over to us. *I'm not getting jealous, am I?*

"Hey Oppas, this is Jaebeom. Jaebeom, this is Yunho, Yoochun. Junsu, Changmin, and Jaejoong, my best friend I talked about before."

"Oh, hey," Jaebeom spoke.
------------------------------------------
Your point of view

Everyone said hi except for Jaejoong. He looked pissed. *Hmmm, what's going on with him?*

"Oh Jaejoong, I told my parents, and they set the rooms already."

"We're probably gonna come today," Jaejoong stated. As he said this, he smiled. *I guess he's not mad anymore.*

"Great, Sunjin wants to see you again. Honestly, I'm happy you'll be living with us." I smiled at him, and he grinned back.

"Okay, enough with the mushiness. Let's eat!" Yunho exclaimed. I laughed, and we ate our lunch.

I had become friends with 2ne1. They were my only girlfriends. The other girls were too snobby and/or obsessed with DBSK.

"Hey girls, how's it going?" I asked them as we were about to start Science class.

"Nothing really, just trying to finish the homework from last night," Minji replied.

"We had homework? Whoops, better finish it fast then." and began to do my homework. It was a good thing we still had ten minutes left. I finished it and saw that everyone had shocked faces.

"Whoa you-ah, not only are you smoking hot, but you got brains," claimed CL.

"Thanks," I said and let them copy my homework for money in return.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

School finally ended, and I was walking home with Jihye coincidently. 

"So you know Jaejoong Oppa?" Jihye said as I was talking about how he was going to live with us for a while.

"Yeah, he's best friends with Noona."

"Oh, that's cool," she said and smiled at me.

*God, I love her smile.*

We then saw Noona, Hyung, and Yunho walking behind us, so we waited for them to catch up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

"Hey Hyung!" Sunjin said.

"Whoa, Sunjin, you grew a lot!" He was almost the same height as me.

"Hehe, and I'm still growing." He grinned.

We said bye to Yunho and his little sister and went into the house. It was the same as before as I remembered it. Living with you might be fun.