Clubbing again

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was after school and DBSK, Big Bang and 2ne1 wanted to go to a club. Seulgi was with us too. Thank god it wasn't the Midnight club. It was a new one that just opened called Surprise.

I wore a dress again. 

*Sighs* "Clubs aren't even that fun. Why are we going?" I said.

"Because they're awesome and we're bored." CL said.

"Fine, whatever. Let's just hope this one isn't owned by mafia guys." I sighed again.
------------------------------------------------------------
Song I'm listening to right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGt86CBWkoI

Junsu's point of view

We arrived at the new club and went on the dance floor. The music was pretty loud. you was dancing with Jaejoong. He probably had no idea how lucky he was. She was sizzling hot as always. *Wonder when I'll get my own girl.* and as if someone answered me, there was a girl who I knew was destined to be mine. She had long black hair and really amazing curves. She was dancing by herself. I was dancing closer and closer to her.*Here's my chance.*

------------------------------------------------------------
Yunho's point of view

"Hey Seulgi, do you think it's okay with your parents that you're here?"

"My parents aren't home. They're out celebrating their anniversary."

"Awww, you're gonna be by yourself today? How about you come sleep over at my place tonight?"

"Oppa, you're not thinking of doing anything right?"

"Of course not. I just don't want you to be lonely."

"Thanks Oppa." A slow song came and Seulgi had her arms wrapped around my neck. I did the same with her waist. I saw you putting her head on Jaejoong's shoulder. Then I saw Junsu with a girl and she actually seemed like his type. *Now we just need Changmin and Yoochun to find some girlfriends.*

------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

After dancing some more, the gang finally decided to go home.

"Well that was fun today." I exclaimed.

"Yeah I guess." Hyunmi said.

"You're gonna have to get used to it. They're gonna want to go every week." Yunho said.

"Okay, as long as it's not that Midnight Club." Hyunmi said sighing.

"We know that. It wouldn't be safe for you and Daesung." I said.

"Junsu found a girlfriend." CHangmin pointed out at him and a girl exchanging numbers.

"Good for him. Well we should get going. Bye everyone." Hyunmi waved.

"Bye!" everyone shouted and we went our separate ways.