Saved by the wrong person

I wanna be more than friends

Narrator

You woke up to find yourself in a room surrounded by guys. Mafia, to be exact. By hearing the music through speakers, you knew you were in the Midnight Club. *!* You were tied up in a chair. You were blindfolded. Then a guy took it off. You could see people dancing on the dance floor.

"What the do you guys want with me?" you asked.

"Some girls in your school just hired us." a guy said. He had a tattoo of the number 7.

*ing SNSD* You thought as the guys were gawking at your legs. *They better not do anything to me.* You were starting to get pissed.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kibum's point of view

I was in the club with my friends when they decided to go upstairs.

"Isn't that where the boss of this club is?" I asked, not sure if it was safe to go up there.

"Yea, but don't they let people up here?" said Jinki.

"If we get killed, I'll blame you." Jonghyun declared.

We went up anyway. When we arrived, we saw many rooms, but I saw a room with a window, and I noticed you were in there tied up in a chair. *Oh, crap!*

"Guys! My ex is in there! We have to save her!" I said as I saw her getting harassed by gangster-looking guys.

Minho reluctantly kicked the door opened.

"What the ?" one of those guys said. We started fighting with them.

You just looked at me appalled. I helped her get untied, and we all ran away. When we were finally out of the club, we stopped at a corner to get some rest.

------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

"Why did you save me? I wasn't expecting you to get me." *I was waiting for Jaejoong Oppa.*

"Well, I couldn't just leave you there. You could have gotten !" He replied.

"Well, thanks. See you around." I started to leave and go back home, but Kibum suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Wait for you, can we talk? I know I have things to explain." He told his friends to give us some privacy and started speaking.

"Okay, when I left you, it wasn't my fault. I know that not saying goodbye was my fault, but it wasn't planned. My dad made me leave for Korea because he divorced my mom. He wanted to leave with him, but I told him no because I had you. But he didn't listen and took me anyway. But I want you to know that I did love you. But seeing you now, you've changed. Was it because of me?" He said, looking at me. "Anyway, that's not the point. Hell, I haven't had a serious girlfriend since you." He looked at me seriously.

"First of all, you could have tried to contact me. Second, I didn't change because of you. Maybe you were part of the reasons but not the only reason. And last, of all, I know that I loved you a lot more than you loved me. When you left, I felt betrayed. Now that you're back, I don't think I can get a hold of myself, so please don't try getting close to me again because I have a boyfriend now. He's a whole lot better than how you were." I tried not to look at him, so I looked at the sky instead.

"Can't we be friends at least? I'm not the same as I used to be. I've changed in the past 2 years. I'm in college now. So I'm more mature than before."

"I'll think about it. But I can't trust you yet." I said, and then I noticed Jaejoong and Junho's cars. *Omona, they're here too late. But at least they found me.*

"Sorry, but my boyfriend's here. Like I said, see you around." I gave a little wave and went to them before they would cause more trouble in the club. They were getting out of their cars by the time I arrived.

"Hey, how did you escape? We were going to save you!" Junsu said.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt, right?" the other Junsu said.

I nodded and said that someone I knew saved me.

Jaejoong hugged me, almost suffocating me, and kissed me. "I'm so glad you're okay. I thought I was going to have to kill someone." His personality suddenly turned a 180, and he was all adorable and happy.

"You don't have to go that extreme, Oppa." I giggled at how cute he was being.

"Okay, let's go out to celebrate that you're safe!" Chansung said, and I realized that Jay wasn't there.

"Where's Jay?" I asked.

"He's probably with his girlfriend. I can't believe he doesn't even care about you." Nickhun said, sighing.

"It's okay. Where do you guys wanna go?" I asked.

"Let's go to McDonald's!" both Yoochun and Taecyeon shouted.

"There's a McDonald's here? Araso kaja." And off we went.