Se7en's here

I wanna be more than friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOREkPq1aVQ

2AM Won't let you go even if I die
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

The next day was better. The rumors subsided and things were back to normal until I went to my homeroom. Before that though, Jaejoong took me to my homeroom as usual. DBSK had told him what happened yesterday and he didn't really care.

"Hyunmi, you need to be careful from now on, araso?" Jaejoong said.

"Got it, Oppa." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went in my homeroom.

As I was chatting with Changmin and Jaebeom, Ms. Lee came in and said, "Class we have another new student today!"

"How many is that now?" Chunglim asked.

"It's only 3 now." Changmin said. The teacher told the new kid to come in and I gasped when he did.

"Hi, I'm Dongwook but call me Se7en."

"You can sit behind you. Go ahead and raise your hand."

I cautiously raised my hand and he sat behind me.

"We meet again, you." He whispered to me as he went past me.

*! Just when Big Bang told me to be careful of him, he's in my homeroom!*

Changmin passed me a note and it said,

You better be careful now. I'll tell Jaejoong about this. You tell Big Bang.

I guess he heard what he said.

I nodded and tried to take notes on Math but I couldn't because I felt a chill from behind me.

*Otoke?*
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

Changmin told me what happened in homeroom and I rushed to where Hyunmi was. She was talking about it with Big Bang.

"Guys, what are we gonna do?" she asked.

"We'll think about it. He better not do anything yet or else I'll punch him in the face." Seungri said.

"He used to be your friend. Why would you say that?"

"We're not friends with him anymore so who cares?" Daesung said.

I interrupted them and said, "It'll be my pleasure to punch him."

"Okay, she is your girlfriend." Youngbae said.

"Okay, let's go eat princess." I smiled at her.

"Oppa! Not in front of others!" She blushed as the guys were laughing.

I just smiled at her and we went to the lunch line holding hands as always.