Together again and Jealousy

I wanna be more than friends

Yunho's point of view

"Seulgi? Can I talk to you?"
 
She looked at me surprised. "Umm, sure."
 
We went somewhere secluded.
 
"So how have you been?" I asked.
 
"I've been really bored actually. I tried to see if there was anything with Siwon. But I found out that he was really nerdy."
 
"Well, he is the school president. What did you expect?"
 
She just shrugged. "So what did you want to talk about?"
 
"I was wondering if we could try being together again. I really can't stop thinking about you. I missed you so much. Will you be with me again?" I was anticipating for her answer.
 
"Sure. To tell you the truth, I really missed you too. From now on, let's try to talk out our arguements araso?"
I nodded and hugged her. Then kissed her really passionately.
 
"Yay! They're together again!" I heard DBSK and Big Bang shout.

"Yah! Go away! I'm gonna kill you guys for invading our privacy." I scorned them.
They just laughed and walked away.
 
"Aish.... Anyway, where were we?" I seductively whispered to her.
 
She giggled and said, "This." She kissed me again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view
 
We had finished eating and I decided to chill in the water. I got my floaty chair and got my waterproof phone out to listen to music.
 
I was listening to 2AM's I Did Wrong when I spotted Jaejoong with a couple of girls. It seemed like he was flirting with them.
Out of anger, I went back on land and eavesdropped on what they were saying.
 
"Hey, wanna hang with us?" One of the girls asked. "There's a party tonight."
 
Jaejoong laughed and said, "Sorry but I have plans."
 
"You're just trying to make an excuse. Come on. It'll be fun." The other girl said and grabbed his arm.
 
"Yah! Stay the hellaway from my Oppa!" I pushed her away from him.
 
"Awww, he has a girlfriend."
"An ugly one too."
 
I was about to beat the out of her but Jaejoong stopped me and let them go.
"Damn Oppa, why did you do that? You should have let me rearrange her plastic face." I said pissed.
 
"My Princess is getting jealous I see."
 
"So what if I am? I have the right to. You're my boyfriend."
 
Jaejoong just chuckled and kissed me. "You're so cute when you're pissed."
 
"Aish! You really want me to get you huh?" I said. He started to run away from me but I managed to get him. I tackled him and we both fell down.
 
We both laughed at how silly we were acting. *Sighs* "We're going back tomorrow huh?" Jaejoong asked.
 
"Yep, then Henry and I will go to Oregon."
 
"You better text me every day." Jaejoong said.
 
"I know. I'll miss you." I told him.
 
"I miss you already." Jaejoong spoke.
 
"It'll only be a week Oppa."
 
"I know, but it'll seem like forever when you're gone."
 
"Just wait for me okay? And don't flirt with girls while I'm there. I'll get Yunho Oppa to watch you if I have to."
 
He laughed and pointed, "Araso, babe. Hey I see sparklers. Let's go over to where they are."
 
I looked over at where he pointed and saw that Yoochun and Gahee brought Sparklers out.
 
"Kaja!" I got up and dragged him over there.
 
I could see that Junsu and Ri-In were still sun burnt even though it was dark. I tried not to laugh.
 
We both got sparklers and twirled them about. I spelled Jaejoong's name in the air and he spelled mine too.
*Together Forever.* We both spelled out. *God, I love him.*