Fainting

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was time for school again. Jaejoong and I were walking to the gates when we saw Yunho with some girl. "Oppa, who's that?"

I guess he recognized her and said, "That's his girlfriend, Bae Seulgi."

"She's pretty, but how come I haven't seen her before?"

"She was homeschooled last year for some reason. I think she's back, though. They've been going out since they were freshmen."

"Wow, 4 years? How come Yunho never told me?" I frowned. He usually told me a lot of stuff.

"He doesn't like bragging about his girlfriend. We actually didn't know he had a girlfriend until last year."

"Oh, well, Yunho's secretive then."

"Guess so. Hey, wanna hang out after school?"

"And do what?" I asked.

"I don't know, watch a movie or something?"

"Sure." We smiled at each other and went our separate ways.

When it was lunch, I came to 2PM's table since it's been a while. 3 days actually. "Hey guys, how's it going?"

"Nothing much, but Jay's new girlfriend really pisses me off," said Wooyoung.

"I know, she's annoying," I said as I saw Tiffany and Jay cuddling with each other at a different table.

"You said you would sit with us on Friday," Chansung said sadly.

"I forgot, sorry, But I'm with you guys today. The reason I forgot is that I'm going out with Jaejoong now."

"We know already. Word spreads fast around here, by certain girls, as a matter of fact." Nickhun whispered.

"Was it those fangirls?" I asked. I thought it was only my class and Jaejoong's class who knew. Since Tiffany's in his class, she probably started blabbing about it.

"Yep, there are 9 girls in that group. Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon. Taecyeon here likes Yoona." Junsu said, looking at Taecyeon.

"Yah, I do not!" He said while blushing.

"There's proof on your face." All of us laughed. It was fun hanging out with 2 PM. I decided I would run with DBSK at P.E.
------------------------------------------------------------
Changmin's point of view

We had to do the mile run. The guys and girls would be together. I was stretching as I noticed Yunho talking to a girl. "Is that Seulgi Noona?" I asked Yoochun, who was also stretching.

"Yeah, she came back today." He answered.

"Where's Jaejoong?" asked Junsu.

"He's talking to his girlfriend," I replied, pointing at you and Hyung.

"It's so weird seeing Hyung being loyal. Wouldn't he cheat on her by now?" Junsu questioned.

"Since it's you, he wouldn't. Besides, don't you remember Yunho threatening him yesterday? What would happen if he did?" Yoochun remarked.

"Oh yeah. Forgot." Junsu said, and then Yunho and Seulgi came up to us.

"Hey Dongsaeng, how have you been?" Seulgi said to me.

"Pretty good. Did you finally get tired of home school?" I asked.

"Pretty much." She smiled. You and Jaejoong finally caught up to us.

"Hey Seulgi, this is my girlfriend, youyou, this is Seulgi." Jaejoong introduced them.

"Nice to meet you," you spoke.

"You too," she responded, and then we started to run.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

I was running ahead of Hyunmi, and I hadn't noticed. I ran 4 laps already. When I turned back, I saw her slowing down. I stopped and was running back to her when all of a sudden she fainted. *Oh, crap!* I quickly went to her and picked her up. "You better be okay." I took her to the nurse.