Triplets and Yungi's wedding

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

"Oppa, take me to the hospital." I told him. Damn, the baby's kicks were really hard and I couldn't take it anymore.

He drove me to the hospital and we went in the room where my doctor was waiting.

'Here's some painkillers. Now let's take an ultrasound and see why the baby is so huge. You're only 5 months and it loks like you could give birth already." the doctor said.

"Araso." I said and she put the cold blue gel all over my stomach. She put the machine thingie on my stomach and it tickled.

"Well it seems that it's not one huge baby but 3 little ones.You're having triplets." The doctor explained.

"BWOH? TRIPLETS!!!!???" Both Jaejoong and I exclaimed. *Holy crap, 3 little kids running around. Jaejoong and I will go crazy!*

"I can't believe this.We're having triplets!" Jaejoong hugged me. "I thought it would be twins but triplets are even better!"

"Yobo, you want triplets?"

"Yeah, the more, the better." He smiled.

"Oppa, you do realize you're have to work even harder in order to raise 3 kids. Plus my income won't be enough." I stated.

"Well, I'll work night shift then." He retorted.

"So what's their es?" I asked curious.

"Two boys and one girl. As you can see, the girl is in the middle while the boys are surrounding her." Doctor Lee replied.

"Ohhh, Jaejoong you'll name the boys and I'll name the girl. You better not spoil them like the Suyin couple. Mi-Sun's going to be one of those bratty girls when she grows up." I warned Jaejoong. He nodded and told the news to everyone. I was planning to surprise my parents. It's so funny they're only in their forty's and already having 3 grandkids. That would mean my grandparents will be great grandparents. Well I guess that's normal since I'm 20 now.

"Araso, Jagiya. Now let's go home and you can try on that maternity dress." He said. It was almost time for Yungi's wedding. It was going to be tomorrow. This was my dress.


I sighed as there was still one more wedding. Yoochun and Gahee's wedding. Yoochun needs to hurry up and propose already.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoongs's point of view

Their wedding was finally today. There was a lot of people here at the church since Seulgi was pretty popular. Hyunmi and I were sitting in the second row right next to Changmin, Ri-In, and their son Hyunsu. It turns out that he could stand on Changmin's lap.

"Oppa, try to keep me up in case I fall asleep when the priest is talking." Hyunmi told me. It was pretty weird that it was the same priest from our wedding and Yeonmin and Suyin's. Was this the only priest around or what?

Seulgi had a white dress on while

Yunho had a black tuxedo on.


They really were the perfect couple. They suit each other a lot. The wedding music finally started and Seulgi started walking down the aisle with her dad. I sighed as I saw how she could flawlessly walk with high heels on so easily when you fell over her foot. The other 2 girls were good too.Oh well, I still love my wife no matter how clumsy she is.

As the priest was talking when Seulgi approached Yunho, I spaced out and thought about guy names for the boys. It was pretty hard. Hyunmi should have thought of them and I could have thought of the girl name.

I sighed again as I saw her napping. She fell to my shoulder and I softly woke her up.

"Yah, Jagiya, wake up. You told me to." I simply told her.

She woke up and said "I'm craving for caramel chocolate."

"Araso. I'll get it for you at the reception." I told her.

"I want it now though." She whined.

I shushed her as the I do's parts came.

"Do you Jung Yunho, take Bae Seulgi to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Yunho smiled at Seulgi.

"And do you Bae Seulgi, take Jung Yunho to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Seulgi beamed.

"You may now kiss the bride." As soon as the priest finished the sentence, Seulgi practically jumped on Yunho and kissed him. 

"ONE MORE WEDDING TO GO!" Junsu and Changmin shouted. Yoochun and Gahee blushed.