Cured and

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

The next morning, we anticipated to hear about the surgery. It was finally done!

"How did it go? Is she okay?" Junsu continued to ask. "Is she cured yet?"

"Calm don Junsu-sshi. Yes it was successful. She has to wear bandages over her eyes for 1 more day then you can take them off. Most likely the cacer will disappear."

"YES! Hurray!" Everyone yelled out of joy. Ri-In's parents were getting teary-eyed.

"Is she awake?" I asked.

The doctor nodded and let us in to see her.

"Appa? Omma?" She started to feel for them.

"We're here." The two of them rushed to her side.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Ri-In stated.

"It's okay. You're cured now so there's no problems.

"Chincha? I'm cured?"

Junsu nodded forgetting she couldn't see. "Yes you are Innie. You'll be able to take off your bandages tomorrow."

Ri-In beamed and smiled. "It's a miracle then."

"Neh it is!" Everyone responded. It was a moment of happiness.
----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

The next day was Sunday. Ri-In was finally able to take off the bandages. And she was really happy. She gazed out of the window looking outside.

"Ri-In!" Junsu squealed like a dolphin as always.

"Hey Su." Ri-In grinned.

"Thank God you're cured. I couldn't be as happier as I am today. I get to see your beautiful big brown eyes!" Junsu looked deeply into them. Ri-In tried really hard not to blush and looked back into his. Junsu looked below to see her plump adorable lips.

And you guessed it. They kissed. It was very passionate too. After a while, they were done and Junsu said,

"Ri-In, your parents approve of us marrying."

"Marry? What are you talking about?" Ri-In asked.

"Well your parents were thanking me for paying for the surgery and I said I would do anything for you."

Ri-In smiled at that. "Then you dad asked even marry? And I said it would be a dream come true!"

"You really wanna marry me?"

"Yep. Honestly I had a dream about our wedding last night. We were in church standing in front of the minister. You had a white dress on that was simply breathtaking. I was wearing a black tuxedo. All of our friends and family were there. Jaejoong was the best man and you was the maid of honor. I woke up after we said our I do's and kissed." Junsu murmured.

"Awwww.... I was thinking of our wedding to be like that too." Ri-In confessed.

"Then do you want it to come true?"

"Yes I do!" They hugged and continued to talk about it.

~meanwhile~

Jaejoong and you were in the park just sitting on the swings talking when a certain girl interrupts you.

"Oppa!" Hyojoo yelled.

You turned around to see a girl you haven't met before. *Who the hell is this?*

"Oh... hey..." Jaejoong muttered.

"So this is your new girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yes I am." you answered for him.

"I'm Hyojoo. His ex. Nice to meet you." She gave you a fake smile.

"I'm you." You smiled fakely back. *So this is his ex he was talking about. The one that cheated on him.*

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

*Argh. Why did she have to be here?*

Now that I took a look at Hyojoo, I had flashbacks of when I found out she was cheating on me.

~flashback~

Jaejoong was looking for a book in the libray when he notices Hyojoo. He goes to say hi but stops when he realizes she's not alone. She's with Seung-gi.

At first he thought they were only talking but then they kiss. French kiss to be exact. Jaejoong's really pissed. So pissed that he interrupts their make out session by beating the crap out of Seung-gi.

"Jaejoong stop!" Hyojoo tried to hold him back. It didn't have any effect. It wasn't until the librarian broke it up that Jaejoong paid attention to Hyojoo.

"How long?"

"Bwoh?"

"I said how long? You ing two-timer!"

"2 weeks...." she whispered. "I'm sorry." She walked away and that was the last time Jaejoong ever saw her.

~end of flashback~

She changed. That was one thing I knew for sure. When I dated her, I thought she was different. But man was I wrong. She was a like all the other girls I dated. Hyunmi is the only girl that was special to me. The only girl that wasn't like that. The only girl I'll ever truely love.

"So Oppa, you really think that this you is your type?" Hyojoo whispered to me. I could see you glaring like her like she was gonna murder her.

"She's a whole lot better than you were as a matter of fact." I relied.

"Whatever." She then got a call. "Yobosaeyo? Woohwan? Neh, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Well, I don't think you guys suit each other." Hyojoo blabbed. She then got another call. "Yobosaeyo? Joon-se? Mianhe but I can't tomorrow. How about Tuesday? Araso."

Hyunmi was mad. I could tell. I could see in her eyes that she was enraged. She probably wanted to re-arrange her face like she did with Boa.

"I can see you're still two-timing like always." I said bluntly.

She scoffed and said, "It wasn't even that serious with Seung-gi."

"Whatever. It still doesn't change the fact that you cheated on him." you rolled her eyes.

"." she told her.

"Look who's talking." she spoke. "Jaejoongie, let's go back to the hospital now."

We ditched Hyojoo and she looked appalled. *I should have never gone out with her.*

"Your ex really is a though." Hyunmi said. "The bad kind anyway."

I laughed. "You're saying you're the good kind?"

"Of course. What would I be then?"

"My princess." I claimed.

"Oh yeah. Hahaha." Hyunmi smiled and we walked to the hospital hand in hand for the millionth time.