Finally together

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

We were going to the Ferris wheel. I heard that when it's midnight, there would be fireworks. *That would be really romantic if we were at the top of the Ferris wheel.*

"Kaja, Hyunmi-ah, let's get in line." Jaejoong took my hand and led me to the line. When we came there, we noticed 2 people who looked really familiar getting off the ride. I then realized it was Jaebeom and Tiffany!

"Omo, it's Jay and Tiffany!" I exclaimed.

They recognized us and were surprised as well. They immediately tried to get away from us, but I still needed to talk to Jay. "Yah, Park Jaebeom! Get your over here!" I yelled, not caring at the looks I was getting. He reluctantly came over, and I told Jaejoong I'd be back, and I dragged Jay to a quieter place.

"Jaebeom, you need to tell me what's going on with you!" I wanted him to explain everything.

"Fine. 3 days ago, I used to like you a lot. I kissed you because, well, I was ... Anyway, I met Tiffany out of nowhere, and I realized that I liked her and not you anymore, so I asked her out today." Jay looked up at the sky. "Well, I gotta get going to her, so see you at school. And I'm sorry I did that."

"It's okay. We're still friends, though, right? But that's weird. She's like the same age as us, so why is she a senior?"

"Yeah, she skipped a grade. See ya." He waved at me and went to Tiffany. I went back to Jaejoong. He was still in line. The line was long, but it was finally our turn. I then decided that I wanted to confess. I had to get it off my chest. I was tired of hiding my feelings.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

Hyunmi came back getting excited. We went in the gondola and sat down. We then started getting higher, and I tried not to look down.

"So, did you solve things out with Jaebeom?" I asked.

"Yep. Everything's okay now." She sighed and looked up at the sky.

"Why the sigh?"

"It's just life is really weird, isn't it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, you know how we're friends, right?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"What if I wanna be more than friends?" She looked at me, and I froze, not knowing if I heard right.

"What did you say?"

"I wanna be more than friends, Oppa..."

*Holy Crap! I can't believe I'm hearing this!* I just looked at her trying to think of what to say.

"I realized I had loved you, and I just had to tell you. I couldn't keep it in any longer. You'll probably reject me, but it's okay. I--" I couldn't stop myself because I had the urge to kiss her. Her lips were hot and sweet. We had kissed for what seemed like forever until the Ferris wheel stopped outta nowhere. It gave us a jolt, and Hyunmi held on to me.

"What was that?" you looked outside, and I did too. We were at the top.

"Dang, the Ferris wheel's broken. Wonder how long we'll stay?" I looked down at the people down there and turned back to Hyunmi.

"Umm, so does that mean you accept?" She asked.

"Yep. I loved you since we were kids, and when you moved, I tried to forget you by going out with other girlfriends. But I couldn't forget you, even if I wanted to. When you came back, I was thrilled. Whenever I saw you with other guys, I would get jealous." I started saying.

"I should have realized earlier. That was why you disapproved of me going out with Jihoon and punched Jay when he kissed me. By the way, you're an awesome kisser." She smirked at me.

"Thanks. Anyway, I would go out with other girls and try to get my mind off you, but it didn't help whatsoever. So when you asked me out today, I was ecstatic and agreed."

Hyunmi just smiled and put her head on my shoulder. "You don't know how happy I am either. Well, are we a couple now or what?" She questioned.

"Do you even have to ask?" I kissed her again.

"So, how long do you think it'll take for the ride to get fixed?" I asked. It was already 11:50 P.M.

"I don't know, but I already told our parents that we would be home late," Hyunmi said.

"You know, being on the Ferris wheel isn't that scary at all," I said.

"That's because I'm with you."
------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

You smiled at him and realized it was 11:59 P.M. "I wonder if there's going to be fireworks?" *Then my romantic dream would come true.*

"Maybe. Maybe not." Jaejoong sighed and looked at the sky. "Finally, we're together."

"Yep." You looked at the sky too, and eventually, the fireworks came.

"Wow, aren't they beautiful?" You said, amazed at the fireworks.

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you," Jaejoong said.

You blushed. "No, that's not true."

"It is in my eyes."

You just sighed and kissed him again. You broke apart when a text came.

From: CL

you!!!!! We can't find Dara and G-dragon. Where are you?

Sent: Stuck on the Ferris wheel, sorry, but we can't do anything to help you. Did you try calling them?

From: Cl
Whoops forgot to, haha well, good luck with that!

The two of you fell asleep with your head and his shoulder and yours on his.

It was 1:30 when you woke up. The Ferris wheel moved again, and you guys finally got to the bottom.

"Jaejoongie, wake up! It's time to go home." He woke up groggily, but he could stand, and you led him to his car. He was really sleepy, so you decided to drive. You put him in the passenger seat and drove home.

You finally arrived home and took Jaejoong to his room. The others were sleeping. You laid him on his bed, but he pulled your arm so you went down with him, and you ended up sleeping with him.