Feeling betrayed, and then being tricked

I wanna be more than friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khsLSzEcOYg
betrayed-taegoon
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yoochun's point of view

I was so confused and angry and sad. Just a lot of mixed emotions. I decided to go to the univeristy tomorrow and find out why. She didn't explain why so that made me angry.

I then received another text. Thinking it was Gahee, I fliiped my phone open ready to text her back. But it was Changmin.

From: Big eater

Hyung, Yeonhee's pregnant! Isn't that awesome? I'm going to be a Dad. My parents are gonna be so proud of me. :D

*Whoa, a dad at 18?*

I texted him back.

Dude, are you really sure about keeping the baby? You two are still young. It's going to affect your senior year, you know. But it's your choice. Whatever makes you happy.

I got a reply from him.

From: Big eater

I know the consequences. But that doesn't change my mind. I mean, I'm valedictorian so it doesn't really matter. I'll help Yeonhee out a lot. I'm so happy I can't describe it. You'll be an uncle!

I answered back.

I'm not your brother so that doesn't make me it's uncle. But good luck on raising that kid. I hope it doesn't grow up to eat so much like you.

I couldn't finish up my video gaming with Yoohwan because I was too busy thinking about Gahee. I took a shower and changed into shorts and a tank top.

I was lying in bed thinking about reasons why she would break up with me.

*Does she not love me anymore? She could be moving. Did she find someone new? Is she sick? Did she realize that she like older guys?* I kept thinking on and on until eventually I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school, I frantically looked everywhere for Gahee. I finally spotted her sitting next to a guy chatting and laughing with each other. The guy's name was Jinki.

*So she did find someone else. Someone older too.* I walked up to her feeling enraged and tumultous.

"You could have explained to me why you're breaking up with me. If you were honest, then I wouldn't have gotten angry. But you just said one sentence and it pissed me off. Well, have fun with your new boyfriend."

I walked off before she responded and I didn't care how she reacted. I felt so betrayed. Man this was gonna be a day.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

A few hours later, Yunho and Junsu find out about the break up. They ask him all sorts of questions but Yoochun was too melancholy to answer. He got depressed. Not to the point where he would go suicidal but depressed enough to make people worry.

The next couple of days, he decided to move on. That is, until he saw Jinki with another girl. Being the caring guy he is, he went up and punched the guy yelling, "So this is how you're treating Gahee? By cheating on her?"

Jinki had no idea what he was talking about. But then he remembered the bet he made with Gahee.

~flashback~

"Hey Gahee, I don't think your boyfriend suits with you."

"And why not?" She asked.

"It doesn't seem like he has much emotion. He always has a smile on his face and nothing else. Is he like a robot?"

"No! He has plenty of emotions! If he didn't then I would have broken up with him already."

"Then why don't we have a bet? I bet that Yoochun won't be able to show different expressions. You think of the idea of how to do so."

"Araso. I'll pretend that I'm breaking up with him and is going out with you instead. If he ever shows any emotion then I win. Deal?" Gahee put her hand out.

"Deal!" He shook hands with her and the bet began.

~End of flashback~

Luckily Gahee was nearby, so she stopped Yoochun before he would hurt him any further.

"Yoochun! Stop!"

"Waeyo? He's cheating on you!"

"No he's not! We never had anything to begin with!" Gahee shouted.

Yoochun looked so confused. He dropped his fist and let go of Jinki. Gahee smiled at Jinki and he sighed.

"Here you go." he said handing her the money.

Gahee grinned ear to ear. "What is going on?" Yoochun asked her.

"Araso. Thanks for the money Oppa!" she yelled as Jinki was walking away with his girlfriend. "I'm really sorry Yoochun but I made a bet with Jinki. He wanted to see if you would be mad or whatever if I broke up with you. So I agreed and pretended to go out with him. You see, I won. I knew you had emotion and wasn't like a robot. I really am sorry Chunnie."

"Wow.... I was tricked." Yoochun blankly said.

"Chunnie, Is there any way for me to make it up to you?"

"Sure. Go back out with me again." Yoochun said.

"You're not mad?"

"Not anymore. What's the point of getting mad over a small thing like this?" Yoochun rolled his eyes.

"Araso. I'm so glad you're mature." she said and kissed his passionately.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

It's been a month and a half since I started training here. It was pretty fun. Changmin had texted me telling me the news and I could tell he was full of joy.

I sighed and thought, *Changmin is growing way too fast. He's ahead so much. I hope Hyunmi and I will be the next to marry.*

"Jaejoong! What are you spacing out for? Go and shot at the board!" An officer yelled at me.

"Neh. Sorry sir." I went back to shooting at the board and managed to shoot the red bulls-eye.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Changmin's point of view

I was so ecstatic to go and look for baby clothes and cribs and everything a baby needs. It's been 2 months since we found out Yeonhee was pregnant. That meant that Yeonhee was almost 4 months pregnant.

I guided her through the baby shop and we picked out clothes. We found out that it was a baby boy. I was glad to have a son.

I had to go to the restroom so I told Yeonhee to wait for me.

When I came back, I realized Yeonhee had fainted.

I quickly picked her up in my arms and ran to the nearest hospital. I filled out the paperwork rushing too worried about Yeonhee. When I was finished, the doctor called me to his room.

"Changmin-sshi."

"Neh, Doctor?"

"I'm sorry but the baby...."