Recovery and Yunho's proposal

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

Junsu and Ri-In spoiled their daughter so much. You would never believe how many teddy bears are in her room. She's not even a week old yet! When they had Mi-Sun, they ordered as much as they could afford. I went to their house and looked in her room, it was pink and the crib was huge! There would be a lot of room for her to move in. Her closet had a plethora of baby clothes too. There was even shoes to match.

My baby was getting larger. A lot larger. It's only 3 months old, so I think it would be big like Mi-Sun. I noticed Hyunsu was getting bigger too. He was already 9 months old and learning how to roll.

I was in Henry's room with Jihye. She was performing a play so she wasn't able to visit Henry when he fell into the coma. She was done with it and rushed to the hospital as soon as she could. It's been a month and a half now since he's been in the hospital. I was so saddened by this fact. He really needed to wake up.

"Henry, it's Jihye. Oppa, why did you have to go through this? You're too kind , so why are you like this?" Jihye started to cry. I tried to hold back my tears too.

'Henry.... you're gonna be an Uncle! You probably want a boy.  I'm 3 months pregnant. I want to keep the of the baby a surprise though. An uncle at 17 might seem sorta young huh?" I rubbed my stomach.

"Chincha? Congratulations!" Jihye said after wiping her tears.

"Thanks." I smiled at her. "I need to go to the restroom, so stay here and talk to Henry." I left thinking I might puke. Aish, having a baby will be hard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihye's point of view

I started to tear up again. I couldn't believe this was happening. Just when Henry gets to debut, this happens. Life isn't fair....

"Oppa, you remember the day you confessed to me?" I started to say.

"You probably don't know how much it meant to me that day. I was so depressed because of what happened with Dongho. It made me wonder why I said yes to him. I think it was out of pity. He was cute and all, but I never would think he would do such a thing." I paused and caressed Henry's face.

"Oppa, you cheered me up all the time. No matter what you did, it always made me smile. I'm pretty sure I fell for you and didn't realize it until you confessed to me that day. You told me it was love at first sight. I blushed so much. And when I accepted, you jumped out of joy and sang a song in English. I always wondered what it was, all I could understand was baby and the lalala." I then saw Henry's hand twitching. 

"Omo!, that's a sign isn't it?" I was getting ecstatic. I had a chance to wake him up! you unnie then went back inside the room and I told her what happened.

"Oh, you'll have to come here and talk to him everyday then." you said. She suddenly put her hand to ."Aww, I have to go throw up again. Keep talking to him." She went back to the restroom.

*Aigoo, pregnant women have it hard.* I shook my head.

"Hey Oppa, I just realized our 2 year anniversary is in a week. You better wake up by then araso?" I kissed him on the cheek. "Oppa, i have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow." I had to go see Yunho. He wanted something.

Unnie came back looking pale. "Aish..... this ." 

"Unnie, I have to go see Yunho Oppa. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye." She waved and I headed off to where he was.

"What's up Oppa?" I asked him as I met up with him at the mall.

"Help me pick out a ring for Seulgi." He pleaded.

"Bwoh? You're gonna propose to her?" I was surprised.

He nodded and said," I think I waited long enough."

"Wow, Oppa. Okay well, how much money do you have?" I questioned.

"Well, from my part time job, I have about 60,000 won in my pocket right now." He replied patting on his pocket.

"Okay, silver or gold?" I asked as we walked inside the mall and looked for the jewelry department.

"I think silver would suit her best." He replied. "But there's too many to choose from! That's why I'm asking for your help."

"Araso. I'll try. Though I might not be of much help Oppa."

"Well, you're a girl, that's good enough." He led me to the directory and we soon found the jewelery shop. We went inside and started to browse through the rings.

Yunho was looking at this couple rings. They looked very simple and they were cheap too.  

"How much is that?" I asked.

"6,980 won." he said.

"That's too cheap!" I sighed. How about these?"


"It's 65,080. I'll lend you the 80 won" I said.

"Wow, that would look nice on her though." Yunho examined them a little longer.

"Okay! I'm getting them!" Yunho exclaimed. We bought the rings and I went home while Yunho was getting prepared to propose to Seulgi.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

I sighed as I thought about Hyunmi. It was so weird. She was only 3 months pregnant, so why was her stomach so big? I was wondering if we were going to get twins or something. That would be so much fun.

Hyunmi came home looking really sick.

"Gwenchana?" I helped her sit on the couch and got her some water.

"I puked at least 6 times today." She said.

"Aww, I'm sorry." I patted her on the back.

"I feel so fat!" She claimed.

"Aniyo. Don't say that. The baby will get upset." I rubbed her belly.

"Neh.... I just wish it was 9 months already."

"Too bad we still have 6 more months to go. So do you want a boy of a girl?" I asked her.

"Both. If it's a girl, I get to name her. If it's a boy, you can name him."

"Araso." I said and we started to talk about baby names.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho's point of view

Seulgi and I have been going out for 5 years now, not including our mini break up we had last year. I think it was finally time for me to make my move.

I texted Seulgi telling her to meet me where we always met, which was the Han River. That was where I met her.

~Flashback~
I was walking along the Han river when I saw a beautiful girl sitting along on a bench sitting alone. Curious, i wanted to talk to her and ask why she was sitting alone.

"Annyeong, what's a lovely girl doing here sitting by herself?"

She blushed and said, "This is where I sit when I'm going through a hard time." She explained.

"Oh? Is something the matter?" I asked.

She actually explained everything that has happened to her. I was just a stranger but it didn't matter. I guess she needed someone to talk to. I listened and gave advice to her too. She was going through a rough time with her family. They were going to make her be home schooled soon.

She explained that they were too over protective, thinking guys would do something to her by the time sophomore year started.

After that, I told her about myself too. Like how I had to take care of my sister because my parents were never home and how lonely it would get with only the two of us. When I finished, she kissed me right on the lips.

I was pretty surprised. I didn't imagine she would do such a thing. Especially when we didn't even know each other's names.

"I'm Bae Seulgi."

"Jung Yunho." I murmured and kissed her back. From then on, we developed a relationship. It wasn't  boyfriend/girlfriend relationship yet, but it was something.

One day, I officially asked her out, on the same bench near the Han River. She accepted and since then, I would see her all the time, even if she was home schooled.

~End of Flashback~

"What's up Oppa?"  She asked.

"Let's take a walk first.' I led her to the pavement and we started to walk. Seulgi told me about her day. I told her about how Jihye was when she found out about Henry. 

'So Oppa, why did you suddenly call me here?"

We stopped walking and I got down to one knee. She was really appalled. All she did was gasp. 'Bae Seulgi, will you marry me?"

"Omo!" was all she could say. I got up and she hugged me. "Yes I will!"

I think at that moment, I fell for her again. I don't know why but I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

The next day, your parents, you and Jihye was at the hospital. Jihye was talking to him again while your parents were talking to you about the baby.

"you-ah, we enrolled you to go to those pregnancy classes. You're going to need a lot of learning if you want to have the baby properly. Jaejoong will have to go too." Your mom stated.

"Araso. Ri-In and Yeonhee told me about them."

Jihye was humming the song Henry wrote so he could sing it when he debuted. 

All of a sudden, he opened his eyes.

"Oppa!" Jihye yelled. You and your parents rushed to his side.

"Where am I? What happened?" He said as he tried to get up.

"Lay down." Your dad said.

Henry was confused. "I'm at the hospital? I remember getting hit by those guys..."

"You were in a coma." You told him. "It's been a month and 2 weeks."

"Oh no! What about my debut?" Henry asked worried.

"It's alright. They delayed it and pushed it back for a few months."

"See? look at the gifts the fans sent you! They've been waiting for you to debut."Jihye exclaimed.

"I feel fine. I want to go home." Henry said.

"Not yet. Let me check with the doctor." you said and fetched the doctor.

"I can't believe I have this many fans." Henry said as he looked at the gifts in his room.

"Yeah, they're really nice. I talked to some of them and they said how lucky I was to have you as my boyfriend." Jihye said.

The doctor came in and examined Henry. "Well, Henry can come home tomorrow."

"Chincha? That's awesome!" Henry said and was enthusiastic about debuting already.

"Thank you so much Doctor!" You guys bowed and talked more to Henry and what he missed.

'You're pregnant? Wow, I'm gonna be an uncle!' Henry was excited. You guys kept on talking until night came.

---------------------------------------------------------

About a month later, Henry finally debuted.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnk3cVYroyM

Fan Girls fell for him big time. He became famous but that didn't change anything about him. He didn't become distant or left Jihye for money at all. He was still kind and what not.

Meanwhile, you were getting even bigger, despite the fact that you were only 4 and a half months pregnant.

Yunho and Seulgi were planning to get married in a week or so.

"Argh! I don't want to wear that maternity dress!" you complained.

"It's okay. You're still beautiful anyway." Jaejoong said.

You smiled and him when suddenly you felt a kick so hard, you cried.

"Oppa, take me to the hospital."