The Talent Show part 2

I wanna be more than friends

Henry's point of view

"It's our turn...." Noona said. She got her electric guitar out.

"I know. Kaja." I got my white violin and went onstage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrYJR4BVs9o

People seemed into it. Our parents were smiling. It was their wedding song. Just not rock style. I wondered if when Jihye and I married, we could use the rock version.

It wasn't really hard to do. It was really easy to our level. I could see Jihye grinning at me. I smiled back.

When we were done, the two of us bowed, while the audience cheered and I heard some people yell "Bravo!" "Noona, you're supposed to curtsy right?" I whispered to her.

"Awww, who gives a crap." Noona said while smiling at the crowd.

"We should have done a higher level performance. We're not gonna win." I told her.

"The money doesn't matter. Our parents look happy and we had fun." she responded.

We left the stage and could hear Yoohwan and Jay Hyung say

"That was really amazing wasn't it?" Yoohwan said. "I wanna learn electric guitar now."

"Just play guitar hero." Jay joked.

"The violin piece was really nice too. Awesome job Henry!" Yoohwan yelled. I gave him a thumb's up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

The performance was really fun.

It was the daragon couple to sing.

"It's time for the couple Jiyong and Dara!" Jay yelled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZdqUPKU3c

They were really cute together.

After that, it was all of big bang to perform.

"Now, it's time for Big Bang!" Yoohwan exclaimed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDBOGihYl10

They were lively and enthusiastic as always.

It was their girlfriend's turn to perform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAJ6Xk9bnew

"That was 2ne1! They were so cool!" Yoohwan said admiring them.

"Don't forget you have a girlfriend." Jay kidded.

"Okay. It's time for the wonderful ladies Gahee, Hyunmi, Jihye, Yeonhee, and Ri-in!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=XmdeKzLlS8w

Gahee was probably the only one who was really good at it. She was like Kahi from after school. I didn't have any dancing skills at first but with Gahee's teahing, I got it pretty quick.

We messed up once or twice but thankfully no one noticed. By the time we were done, people clapped and clapped. I heard guys scream "Encore!" It was the 2PM guys. *Of course they would cheer. Too bad we're all taken hehe.*

"Those girls were amazing!" Jay smiled at me. I was the only one who bowed. I wonder if people thought of me weird.* I didn't really care though. I beamed back at him.
--------------------------------------------------------
Ri-In's point of view

"Now, it's time for the romantic couple, Junsu and Ri-In!" Jaebeom spoke.

I was really nervous since I sorta had stage fright. Junsu Oppa noticed and said, "It'll be alright. I'm with you yobo." He was way too cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yQiaJitK6w

I didn't mess up! I was glad. Usually I would mis pronounce a word but I guess Junsu helped me.

"Doesn't this couple make you jealous? They suit each other a lot." Yoohwan said looking at us with envy.

I just blushed. Junsu smiled his adorable smile and we got off the stage to let you unnie and Jaejoong for the sing the last performance.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

"Now, this couple I'm really jealous of, Jaejoong and Hyunmi!" Jaebeom blabbed.

I sighed as I went back to the stage for the third time.

(Look up Hurt deeper than love. I couldn't post any of the links because the fangirl screams were really annoying.)

I was probably tone-deaf but people like my singing I guess because Yoohwan said "Wow, Noona, You did all 3, playing electric guitar, dancing, and singing! What can you not do?"

I grinned and said thanks. *I can't cook! hehe*

"Nice Job out there, babe." Jaejoong told me.

"You too, Oppa."

We went back to the stage and thanked everyone for coming.

When we came back to the beach house, we had found out that the money was gone!

"Who stole it?" Yunho asked all of us.