Realized I'm in love

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

I could hear people screaming and running out of the club like a stampede. Everyone seemed to be punching or kicking someone. I saw Minji looking at us, confused. Earlier, she was talking to Daesung, but he wasn't there.

"Help us already!" I yelled. She came closer and punched a guy behind Bom.

I was hitting this one ugly gangster dude when I heard CL shout, "you-ah! Behind you!"

I turned around and saw Jaejoong hitting a guy who was going to hit me with a baseball bat.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." He said and continued to punch more gangsters. All of the guys looked cool fighting. It was like the charisma was showing through their punches.

I decided to get Minji and look for Daesung. Minji said that she saw a man take him upstairs somewhere. We headed up there and saw him getting hit by a guy who seemed like the mafia boss.

"You think bringing people here to start trouble will lower your debt?" He smacked him on the face, and I could see a red mark on his cheek. Minji couldn't take it anymore and decided to try and stand up for him.

"Minji, don't!"
---------------------------------------
Minji's point of view

"YAH, get the away from my boyfriend!" I yelled. I tried to punch that guy, but he had fast reflexes.

"OH, your girlfriend, Daesung?" Daesung didn't say anything.

*Are we really over?*

"She's feisty. I like that in a girl." The guy smiled creepily at me. I stepped on his foot and grabbed Daesung.

"Guys, we need to run now!" you screamed. I guess she knew there were too many gangsters, and we couldn't fight them all.

All of us began to run for our lives. Daesung and I went to where Big Bang and Unnies were. I saw DBSK running to their car. I also noticed that Jaejoong and you were gone. *They're safe, right?*

------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

I was trying to head toward the exit, but 3 guys were blocking me. I managed to punch one of them, but the other two were more difficult.
Out of nowhere, Jaejoong came and saved me again. After knocking them out, he said, "Come on, let's go." He grabbed my hand, and we ran out the door.

We ran for what seemed like forever. Jaejoong still held my hand. I had no idea why but my heart kept beating, not just because of how tired I was getting. We finally stopped running and headed toward a park. We laid now on the grass, and he was laughing.

"That was fun! We should do that again." He closed his eyes. I noticed how beautiful his face was. I couldn't stop looking at him. That was the moment I knew that I was in love with him. *Crap! With your best friend!* I stopped looking at him and looked at the sky instead.

"Hey, Jaejoong, look at the stars. Aren't they amazing?" I said, gazing at the stars.

He opened his eyes and gazed at the stars too. "Yeah, beautiful, huh?"

"Sure is," I said and our eyes met for a second, and it seemed like my heartbeat was increasing even more. I looked away. "Umm, we should get home now. Our parents are probably worried."

"Okay." He stood up and held out his hand. I hesitantly took his hand, and he pulled me up.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"I wanna say thanks for helping me find Daesung."

"He's your cousin. Of course, I should have helped."

We walked home holding hands, just like when we were kids.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

We got home, and it was 10:30. When we arrived, Our parents were waiting for us.

"Where have you guys been?" Omma asked, hugging me.

"Didn't you guys read the note?" Hyunmi asked.

"Yeah, but you didn't say where you were going." Her dad responded.

"Well, everything's fine now," I said, hoping it would be true.

"What happened with Daesung anyway?" Sunjin asked.

We told them what had happened except for the fighting the bad gangster guys part.

"Omona! Is he okay now? I need to call his parents." Hyunmi's mom said, grabbing the phone.

"He probably is," I said, remembering that Minji took him with her and everyone else.

"Why did he have a debt anyway? Where's this club? I want to see who these gangsters are." Appa asked.

I told him the address, and he said he would check it out tomorrow.

"I think he wanted to help Auntie and Uncle with the rent. Weren't they in financial problems?" Hyunmi said.

"I was wondering how they were doing okay again so quickly." Her dad exclaimed.

"Okay, I'm tired. Let's go sleep." Sunjin said. He yawned. "Good night, everyone." He headed to his room.

"Good night." We all said back.

Hyunmi and I were upstairs in our rooms. I got bored and went to her room, but she wasn't there. I sat on her bed and saw her phone. She was probably texting everyone, asking if they managed to get back home safely. I know I shouldn't have, but I flipped her phone open and saw a text conversation between her and 2ne1.

Sent: Hey guys, everyone's okay right? That was tiring.

From Minji: Yep. Everyone's okay.

From CL: Hey you, you've been acting strange lately. What's up?

Sent: I realized I'm in love.

*What? In love with who?* I was so curious and mad. *It's not Jaebeom, is it?* I got irritated and left the phone where it was and went back to my room. * I shouldn't even care.*