It's back to a love pentagon!

I wanna be more than friends

Jaejoong's point of view

I was still amazed about the fact that the maknae was the first to get married. I didn't understand why Changmin had to rush like that. Just because they were 18 didn't mean they had to marry so early. They're probably having fun on Jeju Island.

*I wonder where we'll go on our honeymoon?* I thought as I was packing my things into my suitcase. I was going to go to the police academy tomorrow. Hyunmi was with me looking melancholy.

"Yah, babe. I'll be here on the weekends and you know I'm only going to be there for 3 months." Since I had experience and help from my dad, there was no need to stay there long.

She sighed. "Babo. You think I don't know that? It really when I was in Oregon without you." When she said that, it gave me an idea about the honeymoon.

"Hey you, you wanna go to America for our honeymoon?" I asked her.

"Don't want to." she pouted.

"Awww, is my princess mad at me?" I pinched her cheeks.

"Anyo. It's just that you keep changing the subject. How about we go to Japan? You did say you were planning to go there someday."

"Why didn't I think of that? Araso, it's decided. We're going to Tokyo."

"Anyway, back to what we were talking about. You have to call me everyday. And text me every night." Hyunmi stated.

"Araso. What else babe?"

"That's all for now." she helped me zip the suitcase.

"Babe. You know I love you right?" I asked her.

"I know. you say it all the time." she smiled and kissed me. "I say it back everytime too. Saranghae."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

Junsu, Yunho, and Yoochun were bored at Junsu's house with nothing to do. Their girlfriends were shopping and they had played video games, ate a bunch of snacks,and watched t.v.

It wasn't until Yunho asked a question that made all of them interested to talk about.

"Hey Junsu, is the Jaemi couple still in a love octogon?"

"Well Se7en has a girlfriend. So he's out. I heard from a friend that Kibum and Nicole are really going out now. So they're out too. I don't think T.O.P. really liked you at all. He was probably embarassed at what happened. So he's out also. But I still don't know about Jaebeom."

"That leaves the couple, Hyojoo, and Yuri and Jessica." Yunho said.

"Well nothing's been heard with those two though." Yoochun claimed.

Yunho and Junsu nodded.

"Wow it's back to a love octogon then!" Yunho exclaimed.

"We have to find out about Jaebeom first." Yoochun said.

"What are you guys talking about? You sound like a bunch of girls gossipping." Ri-In said as the three girls came in with shopping bags.

"Nothing important really."

The guys helped out with lunch while the girls relaxed. But not for long. The guys messed up and burned almost everything. Junsu was the only one who didn't burn that manyings since Jaejoong taught Junsu how to cook a little.

"We'll cook. You guys just go ahead and watch t.v. or something." Gaehee said. The guys said sorry, and went to the couch.

"I guess our future hubbys won't beable to cook." Seulgi sighed.

"It's okay. We still love them." Ri-In said.

The guys overheard the girls and mentally said to themselves. *I shall learn to cook! For the sake of my future wife!*
--------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

Yoohwan wanted to meet me at the park. I approached the ddestination. Careful around the jungle gym, I went to where he was.

"Hey Yoohwan what's up?"

"I have something to confess to you." he said seriously.

"What is it?" I asked worried.

"I'm really sorry to say this but, I love your girlfriend."

I stared at him in shock. "Well, are you declaring a fight for her or what?"

"Aniyo! I just wanted to tell you the truth. I now I wouldn't have a chance anyway."

"But didn't you have a girlfriend?" I questioned.

"We broke up a long time ago."

"Do you really love her?" I asked to make sure.

He just nodded. "Well since we're best friends, I'm willing to let you talk to her. We'll see what her response is araso?"

Yoohwan smiled and said "Thanks so much! I hope you won't regret it."

"What are best friends for?" I joked. He waved and I watched him go. I sighed. *Am I going to regret this?* Noona did say I was too nice.

*What will Jihye say?*