Best friends and Basketball

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

"Jaejoongie? Is that really you?" I asked in shock. I had to make sure.

He nodded and put the bracelet on my wrist. "Jaejoongie Oppa!" I hugged him. "I can't believe it!" I haven't been this happy in a long time.

"It's been seven years, huh? It was as if it was yesterday that you were crying to me, telling me you were moving." Jaejoong said as he was thinking deeply.

"Yah, I don't cry like that anymore. It's all in the past." I stated, interrupting his thinking.

"You sure changed a lot, Hyunmi," Jaejoong spoke, looking at me up and down.

"Stop looking at me like that, ert. You changed too. Since when did you turn into a player?"

He shrugged. "Who knows? Anyway, did you move back to your old house?" He asked.

"Yep, but did you move? Your house seemed empty."

"Umm yeah. Just a few days ago, actually. My parents wanted a customized home, so we're currently living in a hotel while the builders are reconstructing it."

"How about you guys live in our house for a while? There are two extra rooms, so my parents wanted to rent them, but if it's you guys, it'll be free since we're best friends."

"That would be cool. I'll ask my parents about it."

"Okay then. Well, I have 5 minutes left until I have to go to P.E.," I said, looking at the time.

"We have the same P.E. class then. The P.E. teachers only have two classes. First- and second-year students are in a class, and juniors and seniors are in the other."

"Let's go then," I said, took his hand, and walked to P.E.

----------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

We went to P.E. and met with Yunho and Changmin. Junsu and Yoochun were already changing. They looked at our hands because they were intertwined.

"No, you-ah! Don't tell me you fell for his seductive ways!" Changmin exclaimed in shock. 

"I didn't, Changmin-ah. I found out that Jaejoong here is my childhood best friend." Hyunmi said.

"Oh, I forgot to mention Jaejoong, can you not call me Hyunmi around anyone else? Only you, my family, and my closest friends call me that." She whispered to me.

"Sure," I replied to her.

Yunho and Changmin kept their mouths open in surprise, not hearing anything.

"Yah, if you don't close your mouths, flies will come in and crap in them," I told them. Then the whistle blew, and we went our separate ways.

---------------------

Changmin's point of view

*Wow, who knew that a girl like you-ah would be childhood friends with Jaejoong?*

I saw  you-ah come out of the girl's changing room, and man, was she hot! I tried hard not to look at her long and slim legs.

"Okay, guys, we're playing basketball with the ladies today! Get into your teams, and we'll head to where they are."

"That's cool. Wonder if you-ah likes basketball?" asked Junsu.

"She does," replied Jaejoong.

"How would you know?" Yoochun inquired.

"Because I had been best friends with her seven years ago."

*She could have changed in seven years, though.* I thought to myself. 

"Seriously?! That's cool. You're friends with a hot chick, not those fake, ugly ones." Junsu mentioned.

"Shut up, Junsu," Yunho said. Jaejoong just ignored Junsu and walked to where you-ah was.

-------------

Narrator

DBSK was against you and these girls that called themselves 2ne1. They were the only ones who wanted to play. The other girls complained, saying they didn't want to be sweaty.

You started the game and got the ball. You tried to pass the ball to CL, but Jaejoong was blocking you.

"Just like old times, huh you-ah?" Jaejoong said, smirking.

~Flashback~

"Oppa! Let me shoot a basket!" said Hyunmi. They made a bet that whoever lost the basketball game would have to buy ice cream.

"Sorry, Hyunmi-yah, but I don't wanna lose money," Jaejoong said.

"You're so cheap, Oppa," Hyunmi stated. She went around Jaejoong while he was distracted and tried to shoot the basketball, but it only hit the rim.

"Dang it!" Hyunmi yelled. The score was 10-12. Jaejoong won.

"Awesome! Okay, Hyunmi, you know my favorite ice cream." Jaejoong claimed. He was celebrating his victory.

"Aish," she muttered and bought the ice cream. She got chocolate, and Jaejoong got vanilla.

"Today was a good day with basketball and free ice cream," Jaejoong said, smiling.

Yeah, today was fun." Hyunmi replied.

Jaejoong's point of view

"Yeah, but I'll make it this time. I was in the basketball team in Oregon, you know." Hyunmi remarked and passed the ball to CL. *Dang, I was too distracted thinking about the past.*

But it was true. Hyunmi's skills improved tenfold. They got a basket, and we played until the bell rang. The score was 14-16, with the girls winning.

"Nice game, you -ah," said Changmin.

"Yeah." She replied.

"So you -ah are you really friends with Jaejoong?" asked Junsu. *AISH Junsu, she really is!*

"Yep, we were best friends," Hyunmi claimed, smiling at me, which made my heart skip a beat.