Jaebeom

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

After I walked with Jaejoong, I went to homeroom to see my desk being covered by words that said stuff like ", get away from DBSK!" ", Changmin's mine!" "GO DIE!"

I was pissed and started yelling at the class."Yah! Who the hell wrote on my desk?!" The girls glared at me. I glared back and started cracking my knuckles. I already dealt with 3 losers, this should be nothing.

"You girls really wanna get some of this, huh?" But I was held back by someone.

Changmin came in and looked at my desk. "You girls better stop this nonsense, or you'll be sorry." He snapped, giving an intense glare at the girls. "you-ah, Just ignore them." He told me.

"Sure thing Changmin," I said as I flipped the girls off.

"Hey you-ah, you're older than me, huh?" Changmin asked, trying to make me forget about the idiotic girls.

"Yeah, but only by 3 months, so don't call me Noona. That'll be weird." I replied. 

"I wasn't planning to," Changmin said, smiling.

We continued to talk until our teacher came in.

"Class, we have another new student today. Come in."

Then a familiar-looking guy went up to the classroom and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Park Jaebeom. I'm from Washington." He flashed a smile.

"What's up with Koreans being from America and then coming back to Korea these days?" asked a guy named Chunglim. I shut him up with a glare.

*Omona! It's Jay!* I had met him back when Henry and I visited Seattle. We were on vacation. I met Jay when I was watching a B-boy contest.

~FLASHBACK~
'Noona! I wanna watch them!' Henry yelled.

'Fine, but we need to go to the hotel after this.'

The first few groups were pretty good, but when Jay's group came, both Henry and you were mesmerized. The way they moved and were in unison amazed them. They won first place. Henry wanted to meet Jay, knowing he was Korean.

'Hey, you guys were awesome! Can I have your autograph?'

'Sure.' and he signed Henry's hat.

'You want an autograph too?'

'No thanks.'

'Well, can I at least have your number?' Jay asked, being flirty.

'Sure.' she gave him her number and said, 'Call me.' giving him a flirtatious look.
 

*Whoa, it's you!* I thought as I spotted a chick in boots. *And damn, she's still a y chick.*

"Sit over there next to you-ah. Raise your hand."

She raised her hand, and I walked over to her.

'Hey y chick, how have you been?'

'Same like always.' she said, smiling at me.

"You know him, you?" asked the dude on the other side of her.

"Yeah, we're friends."