Valentine's Day part 4

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was finally sunset. Jaejoong and I managed to get a picture of us with it. It looked amazing. We had a thing with pictures of awesome backgrounds. It was like our hobby together.

I was waiting for Jaejoong to come out of the restroom when Henry texted me.

~~~~~~~~~~
From: Bro

Jihye got asked out by Dongho today and she said yes :(
I'm so sad..... What do I do?
~~~~~~~~~~

To: Bro

Take her away from him! Don't get all depressed on me now. You'll manage. You're too awesome to be rejected by her. But don't do it too quick. Take some time.
~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I looked at the moon going up. *Henry and his young love. I remember when I was so stupid to have gone out with Kibum.... But he was my first love.... no wait it was Jaejoong.*

Jaejoong came out and waved. I stood up from where I sat and walked over to him.

"Let's go on the ferris wheel now." he said and I nodded.

The long was very long though. It was as long as a football field!

"Holy crap! How long do you think it'll take?"

Jaejoong shrugged and said "the fireworks won't start until an hour. I figured it would take long. That's why we're in line now."

"Oh....okay." I suddenly started wondering about what was going on with Jaejoong and Kibum when I remembered how intense the atmosphere there was.

"Hey, what did you and Kibum talk about?" I asked being curious.

"Just guy stuff." He looked around seeming to want to talk about somethine else.

"Hey, you should teach me Japanese."

"Sure."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

It was finally an hour when it was our turn. I taught Hyunmi simple phrase and words like kawaii and sodeska? We went on the ferris wheel and looked at the view.

"Hey Hyunmi."

"Yeah?"

"When we go to college, will you marry me?"

"Are you serious?" She looked at me appalled.

"Yeah, I've loved you for 7 years and still love you. I wanna get married as soon as we finish high school."

"Of course I will!" She looked really happy.

"Here's some couple rings. It sorta matched with your bracelet. http://www.limogesjewelry.com/Custom.asp?productid=11679

it had a blue gemstone and an orange gemstone. Hyunmi squealed in delight.

"This is so awesome! I love it! Thanks so much." We kissed until the fire works came out.

I sighed as Hyunmi laid on my shoulder. *I'll be with you forever.*