Changmin, where are you?

I wanna be more than friends

Narrator

Over the next couple of days, you avoided Jaejoong. It was awkward at home. In school, you didn't sit near any of the DBSK guys during lunch and didn't even talk to Changmin in your classes. 

The fangirls were glad while the rest of DBSK began to worry. They thought it was because you and Jaejoong fought. But it was because you couldn't talk to or look at Jaejoong without being nervous. Instead, you hung out with 2ne1 more and hung out with Jaebeom and his friends from another class called 2PM. You always thought about him, though, especially what happened that night...
-----------------------------------------------
Junsu's point of view

I saw you-ah walking with Jaebeom and 2PM. The hottest time of the day? Whatever. It felt weird without her with our group. She was lively and told us about Jaejoong's past. Most of the time, she would make us laugh. She wasn't like most of the chicks here. They were really annoying, always clinging to us and shouting. Of course, I got the most chicks since I'm the hottest. The only girls who didn't obsess over us were you-ah and her friends.

"Jaejoong, did you fight with you?" Yunho asked Jaejoong while we were at P.E.

"No, it's none of your business," Jaejoong said and winked at the girls on the other side. *How could he stand those girls with those stuck-up and fake personalities?*

Whenever you-ah was around, Jaejoong didn't flirt with any of the girls. I thought he liked her, but he went back to his old ways again when she started ignoring us. You-ah didn't seem to care.

I saw her talking to that one Thai-Chinese guy, Nick, something. She looked over at us and caught me looking at her. She smiled at me and continued talking to him. *It's been a while since I saw her smile.* I told Yunho and Yoochun about it. Changmin was in the bathroom.
------------------------------------------
Yoochun's point of view

"Guys, she smiled at me!" Junsu said out of nowhere. He looked proud and started to brag. "That probably means she'll talk to me later, hehe." He smiled to himself like an idiot.

"I'm gonna get a drink," Jaejoong said and left to the vending machine. He probably wanted to avoid talking about you.

"Let's try to talk to her after school. You guys can come over to my house, and we'll try to find out what's going on between the two of them." Yunho suggested.

"Okay, but this makes me wonder if Jaejoong Hyung likes you-ah," Junsu murmured, looking at the floor.

"Why are you so weird, Junsu? Just because you-ah smiled at you doesn't mean you have to go spacing out on us." I said jokingly.

"Yeah, you're just jealous she didn't smile at you." He claimed and stuck his tongue at me.

*Aish this conceited kingka.* I suddenly wondered why Changmin was taking so long in the restroom.

"Hey, anyone knows why Changmin's taking so long?" I asked."It's been 30 minutes already."

"Maybe all the food in his stomach started to get to him." joked Junsu.

"Enough with the jokes, Junsu. We should look for him." Yunho said, and we headed to the bathroom.
-------------------------------------
Narrator

Changmin got out of the restroom and started to walk back to the gym, but then someone hit him on the head from behind, and he fainted. A girl started to drag him. No one else was around to witness this happening.

*Changmin-ah, you'll always be mine.....*

Meanwhile, the rest of DBSK were looking everywhere for him without any luck.

"What do we do?" asked Jaejoong.

"We should ask you-ah and see if she knows anything," Yoochun said, and they kept anticipating until after school so that they could talk to you.

-----------------------------------------------
Your point of view- Afterschool

'Woo! I'm tired,' said Henry. 'Glad school's over.'

'Me too.'

'Hey Noona, why aren't you talking to any of the DBSK guys? You're avoiding Jaejoong Hyung the most.' Henry asked, which annoyed me because the girls asked me that too.

'None of your business.'

'Whatever. Wait, isn't that DBSK?'

I turned around and saw them looking at me, all worried. I noticed Changmin was missing.

"Hey you-ah, do you know where Changmin is?" Jaejoong inquired.

"Uhhh, no," I claimed, trying not to look at him again. "But he was here this morning, right?"

'Yeah, but he disappeared during P.E.,' Yoochun explained.

'Crap, where could he be?' I wondered.

"We thought you would know where he would be at," Yunho remarked.

"We should search for him then," I said, setting aside the fact that I didn't want to talk to any of them as I was worried for Changmin.

*Changmin-ah, where are you?*