Annoying SNSD

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

I was walking to my locker when some of those SNSD es blocked my way.

"Yah! We need to talk to you." The girls were Sunny, Seohyun, and Sooyoung.

I reluctantly followed them to the girl's bathroom.

"Look, it was Jessica and Yuri's idea to make Se7en kidnap you. Tiffany was part of it too. Those two love Jaejoong a lot and they're planning to share him between the two of them." Sooyoung said.

"But we're not here to talk about that." Sunny said.

"Well what do you want?" I asked getting bored. I thought I would get in a fight or something.

"We want you to convince Taecyeon to go out with Yoona." Seohyun declared.

"Are you serious? He already likes her. Just make her ask him out. He'll be happy."

They nodded and walked away. Aish how annoying. I skipped going to my locker realizing it was time for lunch.
------------------------------------------------------------
Yunho's point of view

I was sitting next to Seulgi and was trying hard not to laugh at Junsu's attempt to speak Chinese with his girlfriend. She had transferred here since Junsu met her. She came from China.

Yoochun came all of a sudden and Junsu stopped talking to her and yelled at Yoochun. "Who's your girlfriend????!!!"

Changmin and I didn't know what he was talking about and curious, we listened to his answer.

"Her name's Gahee. She's 21 and I met her at a family reunion. But she's not related to me at all. I just went to the wrong one because her last name's Park too. I eventually fell for her as I got to know her more. But how did you even know I had one?"

"Jaejoong told- mmph!" He got interrupted by Jaejoong as he stuffedsome bread in his mouth.

yousoon met up with us and we all began to eat. "So are we going to meet Gahee soon?" you asked.

"Sure maybe today. She's a senior at Seoul University."

"Isn't that where your ex goes?" Junsu said to you and she immediately changed her mood. Jaejoong glared at him and I smacked him on the head.

"Baby, he hurt me!." Junsu complained to Ri-In. She just giggled at his cuteness.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Changmin's point of view

Yeonhee and I were walking to Science class when we heard some guys talking.

"Hey did you hear? you slept with all of 2PM!"

"Wow, really? What a !"

"I wouldn't mind if she sleeps with me either." I couldn't take it anymore and I was going to erupt and beat the out of those guys but I guess Jaejoong did for me. "Who told you those ing rumors?!"

"I don't know. Everyone knows." One of those guys cried.

He soon got caught afterward when those bastards snitched on him. Jaejoong was sent to the principal's office and had to stay home for 3 days. you was sad that she wouldn't see him during those days and I tried to comfort her.

------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

"It'll be okay baby. I'll see you in 3 days." Jaejoong said to you on the phone. "Saranghaeyo."

"I love you too. Bye." You hung up and walked to school the next morning by your self. Henry was already at school. He joined the orchestra and had practices early in the morning.

"wetoriya wetoriya daridiridaru du" you sang as you were walking.

"You're not a loner." you heard a voice from behind you and you turned around to see Se7en.