Closer

I wanna be more than friends

Henry's point of view

"What's the matter?" Yunho Hyung asked me.

I sighed and said "I lost my psp, one of the strings on my violin broke and the girl I love has a boyfriend." I really didn't wanna tell him that it was his sister so I left it at that.

"I'm sorry dongsaeng, if it makes you feel better, how about I buy you a coke?" Yunho smiled at me. I felt a weird sensation I haven't felt before.

*What the hell am I feeling?*

I nodded and he went to the vending machine. I looked at him while he was putting the cash in. He really did look like Jihye. They had the same eyes, nose and smile.

*Wow....* I thought. *Wait, what am I thinking?* I shook my thoughts away as he came back with a coke in his hand.

"Here you go." he said handing me the coke.

"Thanks...." I popped it open and drank it.

"We have 5 minutes before class starts. Why don't you tell me about the girl you like?"

I wasn't gonna tell him about Jihye so I just said, "She makes me really happy yet she can make me really sad. We're like best friends. And it when you're in love with your best friend. Ever since she got her boyfriend, its like I don't even exist anymore."

"Well I'm having girl problems too. I just broke up with my girlfriend today."

"Seulgi right?" I said remembering how you Noona told me about dbsk's girlfriends.

"Yeah. We've been constantly fighting about pointless things and we finally decided to break up. But I'm regetting the choice I made."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yunho's point of view

I then realized that it was time for class. "Let's talk later. See ya after school."

"Okay. Bye." We went our seperate ways and I noticed how petite Henry was. *Kinda like a girl.*

I was walking to my next class when I recognized Seulgi. She was when a guy named Siwon and it looked like they were flirting.

I was boiling with anger and let it out by punching the locker next to me. Unfortunately, it was Jaejoong's locker. I left a dent on it and my hand was aching with pain. *.* I sighed and went to math class.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

It was after school and I saw Henry walking home with Yunho. *Guess they got closer. I thought he was scared of him.* Jaejoong was finally coming back to school tomorrow. I was singing I'm a loner until I heard someone behind me.

"Se7en?" I turned around and I was right.

"Hey, you know my footsteps now?"

"No, you're just the only one who follows me around." I joked.

"So you're not afraid of me anymore?"

"Guess not."

We walked and talked about ourselves until we went home. I knew I was supposed to stay away from him but he was actually a pretty funny guy. I hope Jaejoong and the rest won't misunderstand.
-------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

I was waiting for Jihye at first but then I remembered that she was probably with Dongho. So I walked without her until Yunho called to me.

"Hey, Henry wait up!"

I waited until he caught up to me. "Hey."

"Why are you walking home by yourself? Doesn't Jihye usually walk with you?"

"She's probably with her boyfriend."

"What? She has a boyfriend? She didn't even tell me. She's so gonna be dead when she comes home." Yunho said looking pissed. I was glad Yunho was dense about the fact that I liked his sister. I smiled to myself until I saw his hand.

"Hey, what's the matter with your hand?" I asked pointing to it.

"Oh it's nothng. Just got a little careless." He said trying to hide it.

"Yeah right. It's all red. Let's go to my place and I'll treat it for ya."

"Sure." he said and we went home.