Quinlet date at Lotte world! part 1

I wanna be more than friends

Actually, that Kibum is Key hehe, sorry if you guys were confused!
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

It was now Sunday. I was sleeping when my phone woke me up. Bom had texted me.

From: Bom unnie
Hey, Daesung apologized to Minji, so everything's okay now!
Our boyfriends and we are going to Lotte World today at noon. Do you want to come? Ask Jaejoong to come with you. ;)

*Why Jaejoong?* It was 10:00 a.m, and I guess that was a normal time to get up. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I went downstairs and saw Jaejoong reading a book.

"Morning Oppa." I sat down next to him.

"Morning."

"Umm, I have a favor to ask."

"What's up?"

"Can you go to Lotte World with me today? 2ne1 wants us to go with Big Bang."

"Since I have nothing to do, I'll go with you." He smiled.

"Awesome! We'll go in an hour and a half. Thanks!"
I went back upstairs and called Bom. Then, I looked for what to wear. I wanted to wear something simple. 

I went to the bathroom and saw Jaejoong in there shirtless. *Oh my god! I'm gonna have a nosebleed!* I looked away nervously. "Sorry, Oppa." I slowly backed away to the door.

"Hyunmi-ah, it's okay. We're even now." He put his shirt on and went to his room.

*My heart's beating so fast again.* I felt my heartbeat and tried to shake off the feelings I was getting. I took a shower, and by then, it was 11:40.

I sighed as I looked at the door to his room. I then realized this would be my first date with him! *Calm down, girl, he won't think it's a date. Just a hangout since we're friends....*

I knocked on his door. "Oppa, ready to go?"

He opened the door and looked as hot as ever. 

"Yep. You gonna drive, or do you want me to?" He asked.

"How'd you know I knew how to drive?" I wondered.

"I saw you when we went to that club." He answered.

"Oh, I want you to drive, Oppa."

We went to his car and left. 
--------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

We finally arrived and met with 2ne1 and Big Bang, except for Seungri.

"Hey, you guys are late!" Dara yelled.

"By what? 2 minutes?" Hyunmi said.

"Whatever. Anyway, Seungri couldn't come because he got grounded."

"Was it because we went to Midnight Club?" I asked curiously.

"Probably," Youngbae said.

"That . He's probably all bored, and we're having fun. I'm starting to feel a little guilty." you stated.

"He said it's okay. I actually think he's still sleeping." T.O.P. laughed.

"Let's go! Bali!" Jiyong shouted, and we went to the haunted mansion.

"Let's split up. Whoever goes out first has to pay for lunch!" Minji betted.

"Deal!" Everyone exclaimed, and we went our separate ways.

Hyunmi was holding my hand as we were walking in. I felt happy because of that.

"So, Princess is still scared of monsters," I smirked at her.

~FLASHBACK~

"Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyunmi cried. She was 9 years old.

"What's the matter?" Jaejoong was next to her as they were in the haunted mansion in a carnival, passing a 'ghost.'

"I'm scared!" Hyunmi held onto Jaejoong.

"It'll be okay Hyunmi-ah, I'm right next to you. I won't leave your side."

"Okay. she sniffled. They went to the end successfully, and Jaejoong bought a teddy bear for her as a prize for making it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's not as bad as when we were kids. I'm just a tiny bit afraid now." She screamed all of a sudden as we met a creepy-looking skeleton and hugged me.

"You were saying?" I thought. She was so cute as her tough image disappeared.

"Hehe...." She chuckled nervously while still holding me tightly as we continued through the mansion.

"Well, I'll say the same things as before. I'll be by your side and won't ditch you."

"That's not exactly what you said." She pouted.

"I'm still your prince that saves you all the time, you know."

She blushed and said, "Whatever."

After some more screaming, we were finally done. We were the second to last couple to finish. Minji and Daesung lost.

"Hey, Oppa, I still have that teddy bear you won for me," Hyunmi said.

"Oh, you like it that much?"

"It reminded me of you."

I smiled at that, and CL called us over. "Hey guys, tell Minji and Daesung what you wanna eat!"

The 2 of them looked sad, but they were together again, and that's all it mattered. We told them and finally got our food. The 10 of us chatted throughout lunch.