Rumors

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was Wednesday morning and a lot of rumors were spreading out. It wasn't entirely about me, which was weird. It was mainly about Tiffany.

As I was walking through the halls, I could hear people saying, "Jaebeom dumped Tiffany." "Yeah, she totally deserves it." "She was hanging around with other guys, what a !"

I felt bad for her all of a sudden and I didn't know why. Maybe it's because I've had rumors about me too. *Why should I feel sad for her? She's a . She deserves it.*

I was walking to homeroom by myself because Jaejoong had to go to his house and get used to it there. As I was sitting in my seat, people were again gossiping about Tiffany but I heard my name also. "I heard Jaebeom broke up with Tiffany cuz ofyou." " Wow, that explains it then. She's already going out with Jaejoong. She wants Jaebeom now?" How does word spread around so fast here?

I sighed and couldn't take it anymore so I said, "You guys are so annoying. You know I can hear you. At least whisper, big mouths." They just stared at me in shock and kept quiet. Then Jaebeom came in. He looked like he had never gone out with Tiffany, back to his old self. "He smiled and said, "What's up?"

"Nothing much, except rumors going around about your ex." Chunglim blabbed.

Jaebeom suddenly looked sad and I tried to change the subject. "Hey, did you know that we have a sub today?"

"Oh, why?" Jaebeom didn't look interested though. So I wanted to joke around and said "She died yesterday!"

"What? No way! How?" He looked like he was gonna have a heart attack. He really liked her and I knew why. She's pretty and young.

"Ms. Lee isn't dead. you's just messing with you. Ms. Lee went to her grandma's funeral." Changmin explained.

"Man, you scared me you!"

"Hehe." Then the sub came in and class started as usual.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaebeom's point of view

you was part of the rumors too. Who told everyone this ? I'll beat the crap out of them when I get the chance. Sure some of it was true, but it was pissing me off. I wanted to apologize to Tiffany because it felt like the right thing to do. So during lunch, I went up to her and her friends.

"Tiffany, I want to say that I'm sorry about the way I was acting yesterday. I meant what I said though. I'm not the right guy for you I guess. But I wanted to let you know hat you shouldn't let the rumors get to you." Tiffany just nodded and I went without saying goodbye and went back to where the rest of 2PM was.

"Dang, Hyung. I think she deserved that though." Wooyoung said.

"Whatever." and I went back to eating. I looked where you was and she gave me a thumb's up.

------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

You gave Jaebeom a thumb's up. "He did a good job." Yoochun said.

"Yep, he's a good friend if you guys get to know him more."

"Well, we're already friends with the others, we can become friends with him too. Junsu exclaimed.

"That would be nice. But Jaejoong might not agree with that though." Yunho said.

"Why not?" You asked.

"Because he was jealous whenever you were with him. It was really obvious."

"Oh yeah, he told me that. Well they should try to get along.

2ne1 came and sat with you guys along with Big Bang.

"Hey, how are you you? Those guys didn't do anything right?" Minji asked.

"Nope but there was this one guy who was going to until an acquaintance of mine saved me."

"Do you know whaat his name is or what he looks like?" Daesung asked.

"I just remember he had a tattoo of the number 7 on his arm."

"Oh that's Se7en. You have to be careful about him. He actually used to be really good friends with us but then he joined the mafia and we didn't feel safe whenever we visited him and so he dropped out of school to work with them." T.O.P said.

"Hmmm I wonder why he joined." You thought. You guys finished eating and went to class.

~Meanwhile~

"What do you mean go back to school?"

"You just are. I need you to spy on that one girl you took yesterday. Apparently her parents have money."

"Fine, whatever." He left and registered to o to your school the next day.