Yay! Hyunsu's going to have a playmate!

I wanna be more than friends

 Your point of view

"What? No way!" Ri-In wasn't so sure about herself. I did notice her stomach was slightly larger than before. They must have had a lot of fun at their honeymoon. But she was old enough to have a baby. 20 was a normal age to have a kid right?
 
"Unnie, everything will be okay. How about you go tell Junsu tomorrow?, since he's way too drunk right now. Then the two of you can go to the hospital and make an appointment to make sure.Call me if anything happens araso?"
 
"Araso, thanks you-ah." she said. I helped her get up and drove her home. I took Junsu with her. I helped them get into their house and said good night to them.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yeonhee's point of view
 
*Did I hear right? Ri-In's pregnant?* I overheard you and Ri-In talking. I told the news to Changmin and he shouted, "Yay! Hyunsu's going to have a playmate!"
 
I laughed at him while feeding Hyunsu the milk formula. He was about 4 months now. 
 
Changmin played with him all the time while I did most of the work. Cleaning and feeding him. Rarely, did he ever get up from bed whenever Hyunsu would cry from the baby monitor.
 
But one day, I got fed up with it and told him about it.
 
~Flashback~
"Yobo, he's your kid, not your toy! Take responsibility and help me with him! I'm tired of doing all the work while you only play with him!"
 
"Araso babe, mianhae for not helping. I'll start helping from now on."
 
"You promise?" I held out my pinky finger.
 
"Promise." his pinky intertwined with mine. We ended up kissing until we heard Hyunsu cry. 
 
"I'll take him." Changmin smiled at me. "You should take a break Jagiya."
 
"Kombawo Yobo." I grinned back.
~End of flashback~
 
I sighed as Changmin took us home. "Hey, let Hyunsu sleep with us tonight." he suggested.
 
"Are you sure? You might squish him, if you aren't careful."
 
"Yes I'm sure. I want us to sleep together." He said as he held Hyunsu's hand.
 
"Fine. Just tonight." I said as I climbed into bed with Hyunsu in my arms.
 
"He gets to sleep in the middle." Changmin declared. He put him in the middle and we fell asleep with both of us holding Hyunsu's hands.
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view
 
Jaejoong noticed I was gone and called me while I was still driving.
 
Me: Yobosaeyo?
 
Jaejoong: Jagiya, hurry up and come back. You don't want to be late for our honeymoon right?
 
Me: Araso. I just brought Ri-In and Junsu home. It's possible that she may be pregnant.
 
Jaejoong: Wow, that was fast.
 
Me: I know. Hey Yobo, how much time left until the plane leaves?
 
Jaejoong: About 2 hours. I'm at your home already. 
 
Me: Did you clean up at the reception?
 
Jaejoong: Yes, babe. Now hurry up and come home!
 
Me: Araso. Love you.
 
Jaejoong: love you too. *kisses through the phone*
 
I arrived at my house to see Jaejoong waiting outside with our luggage. "Hold on, Oppa. I still need to get something."
 
I went inside in my room to grab my jewelery. It was my bracelet and necklace that Jaejoong gave me. I always wore the ring he gave me and never took off my wedding ring. Jaejoong couldn't take his off because it was too tight. Soap and water didn't help at all.
"It's okay. I'll take it with me to the grave." was what he said after many efforts of trying to get it off.
 
"Bye Henry. See you guys later Omma and Appa!" I yelled as I went outside.
 
"Araso Oppa, kaja!" I said as I was getting way too excited to go.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view
 
We were going to Tokyo. It was a fun place to go to, plus the two of us both knew Japanese.
 
"Oppa, which plane are we boarding?" Hyunmi asked me as we approached the airport.
 
"Flight 1122." I said as I looked at our tickets.
 
"We still have like 30 minutes before we have to board it. I'm getting hungry. Let's go eat something."
 
"Araso. There's a cafe there." I pointed out. We both had capuccinos and ordered some bagels.
 
"you-ah, where do you want to go sightseeing?" I asked her.
 
"Akihabara! I want to get the latest electronics. Didn't you say that you broke your camera?"
 
I nodded and agreed. "Then we can go to Shibuya after."
 
"I want to go see Tokyo tower too! I heard it changes color from time to time. And then there's Tokyo Disneyland too. " she gleamed like a little kid dreaming about candy.
 
"How about Velfarre?" I suggested.
 
"Aniyo. I don't wanna go clubbing."
 
"Fine." we continued to talk until we heard the announcement. "All passengers of flight 1122 may now board the plane."
 
"Let's go!" Hyunmi pulled me as we took our stuff and headed in the plane.
 
"you-ah, would it be alright if I held your hand during the flight?"
 
"Of course but why do you ask?"
 
"This is my first time riding a plane." I whispered.
 
"Chincha? Araso. I'm here Oppa so don't be afraid.
 
We put our seat belts on and the plane took off. I almost screamed as we flew into the sky. I could see a lot of the stars and Hyunmi fell asleep on my shoulder. I sighed as I looked at her peaceful, calm, and beautiful face. I eventually fell asleep too and we slept throughout the ride with our hands intertwined.
 
When we woke up, everyone was getting their thing and heading out of the plane. We were the last ones to get off.
 
We called a taxi and went to the Four Seasons hotel. Hyunmi said that it was really romantic there and that it was nice.
 
We reached the hotel and headed into our room. It was one of the honeymoon suites. She was right about it being romantic. There were flower petals on the bed and all over the bathtub.
 
"Oppa! Look at the view!" she exclaimed as we looked outside the balcony. We saw the stars up close.
 
We then saw a falling star and Hyunmi said, "Make a wish Jaejoong!" I closed my eyes and wished that the two of us would have happiness.
 
After I was done, Hyunmi questioned, "What did you wish for Oppa?"
 
"For us to have happiness." I responded.
 
"Haha, me too! For us to be happy forever!" She smiled and I hugged her from behind as we continued to gaze at the stars.