DBSK all have girlfriends now

I wanna be more than friends

Jaejoong's point of view

I looked around at the different tattoos there were and noticed how Hyunmi was absorbed into this one tattoo that looked like a butterfly.

I have no problem with her getting a tattoo but really I would not see her get one. The needles scare me. The guys looked scary too. One was really buff with tattoos of dragons all over and he reminded me of the mafia.

"Hyunmi-ah, are you gonna get that?" I asked.

"I don't know, should I?" She was thinking deeply.

"Do you think your parents would approve?"

"They were really pissed when I got the belly pierce.... They didn't really care about the nose pierce." Hyunmi muttered. "I already passed the rebellious stage back in Oregon so I don't want cause my parents to worry.

"Maybe you should ask your parents first." She nodded and I took her to the video game shop.

We looked at some games and I remembered to get something for Henry. Since he liked playing the psp, I got him dynasty warriors strike force.

After that, Hyunmi got some clothes and I got some sneakers myself. We decided to go home. On the way though, we saw Changmin with someone who looked familiar.

"Omo, that's Yeonhee! Don't tell me, they're going out!" Hyunmi exclaimed.

"Oh, that one quiet girl in your homeroom?"

"Yeah, but now that I think about it, they make a perfect couple. The valedictorian and the smart girl. She's cute too."

"But could they really be going out? Maybe she just asked him for help on homework or something."

But as I said that they hugged and held hands walking.

As we passed them, Hyunmi rolled down the window and said "You guys make a cute couple!" and both of them blushed.
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

So all of DBSK have girlfriends now." I grinned.

"Yep, okay well let's go give Henry the game." Jaejoong said and he gave it to me.

"Okay, wonder if he'll be happy."

"He will. He likes that kind of games."

He dropped me off and I kissed him bye. "See you tomorrow."

He waved and drove off.

I went inside and gave him the game.

"Awesome! Jaejoong bought it?" Henry was smiling from ear to ear.

"Yep, for your birthday."

"I'm gonna play it right now! Wanna play too?" He asked.

"Sure" and we went to Henry's room to play it.