Raining

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was after dinner when Appa announced something.
 
"Kids, we're going to Oregon on spring break!"
 
"Woo!" Henry shouted. "This is awesome! I gotta tell my friends." He excused himself and went to his room.
 
"Can I go tell my friends too?" my parents nodded and I went up to my room and the laptop.
 
While I was about to get on aim, Dara called me.
 
Me: Yobosaeyo?
Dara: Hey! whatcha gonna do for white day?
Me: I totally forgot about that. I don't know. It depends on Jaejoong.
Dara: Well Jiyong said that if you guys didn't have anything to do, we could go to the Daecheon beach together.
Me: It's not even summer yet and you wanna go to the beach?
Dara: It doesn't matter. We'll still have fun.
Me: Okay, I'll let you know.
Dara: Okay bye!
 
She hung up the phone and I was ready to im Amy telling her she didn't need to come to Korea because I would be coming over instead. But she wasn't online so I decided I would call her when she wakes up. I forgot about thee time differences.
 
*Wonder what Jaejoong will say when he finds out about me not being able to be with him during spring break.*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view
 
Woo! It felt good to be back. I picked up Hyunmi in my car instead of walking because it was raining.
 
"I love the rain." Hyunmi said.
 
"Why? I think it's depressing." I sighed looking at all the rain drops on the window.
 
"It's because it calms me. It's really soothing and I love listening to the raindrops fall on the roof or window pane before I go sleep. I also love the smell of after it rains. I think it's really romantic to kiss in the rain too." She replied.
 
"Hmmm, never thought of it that way." We arrived at the gates and I parked the car.
We quickly kissed before we went inside.
"See? What did I tell you? Doesn't it feel awesome kissing in the rain?" Hyunmi smiled at me.
 
"Yeah. See you later." I went to my homeroom to see Yunho being all y.
 
"What's the matter with you? I come back to see you acting like this?" I questioned him.
 
"Yah! I have plenty of reasons to be acting this way. I broke up with Seulgi, hurt my hand, and I don't even know what's wrong with my heart!" Yunho yelled.
 
"Whoa.... when did this all happen?" I asked ready for a long answer, I sat down facing him.
 
"Well we broke up yesterday because we couldn't stand all the fighting over small issues and stuff. Then Seulgi moves on already and I see her flirting with Siwon. So out of anger, I punched your locker. I really didn't mean to."
 
"WHAT? You punched my locker? How is it?"
 
"It has a tiny dent." He said. "Anyway, then after school, Henry suggests to mend my hand for me so I said yeah. after he bandaged it, we were talking until I got a little mad at him and pushed him off the bed but I ended up falling on top of him...... You can probably guess what happens next."
 
"You're coming out of the closet?!?!" I screamed a little too loud because the other kids in our class were staring at us.
 
"Shush. No way. I probably just hurt my heart somewhere when we fell."
 
"Or you're heartbrokened over Seulgi." I suggested.
 
"Whatever. Also, Jihye almost got by her boyfriend yesterday when I came home. I beat the outta him and he ran away."
 
Jihye was crying he whole night and I had to hold her hand before she could go sleep.
 
*This is kinda complicated. But I'm pretty sure Henry could make her safe or at least comfort her today.*
 
"You don't need to be worried about her. Henry can take care-" I was interrupted by our homeroom teacher.
 
"Class! We're doing campus cleanup this week! Let's go outside and pick all the litter."
 
"Aww. I don't wanna. I don't wanna get my hands dirty! It's raining! Why do we have to pick up trash when it's raining?" People whined and complained.
 
" it up! You want a good reputation or not? This is the only day we can cean up so let's go already!" all of us sighed and went outside.