The Beach House

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

After what seemed like a decade, we finally arrived! The beach house was so huge. No wonder Changmin's family was really rich.

"Okay! Let's see who gets which rooms." Changmin said and he brought straws out. "The oldest of the couple gets to pick first. The one with the shortest straw will get the one bed room."

All the guys except for Gahee and Yeonhee picked the straws. They measured it and it looked like Yunho got the shortest straw!

We all laughed until our stomachs started hurting.

"!" Yunho started cursing.

"I get the bed." T.O.P said. He chuckled and ran for the room.

"Awww, and I really wanted it...." I heard Jaejoong say.

"Oppa, you're not thinking anything weird right?"

"Of course not babe." He said but still looked suspicious.

"Sure, let's go unpack in our room." I said and grabbed the luggage.

"Let me help you with that." Jaejoong said and grabbed everything from my hands.

"Kombawo Oppa."

"No problem." He looked so much like a gentleman.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Changmin's point of view

"I can't believe I'm older than you!" Yeonhee exclaimed.

"It's just a month difference. No big deal." I said and jumped on the bed.

"It is a big deal though, I can't believe I called you Oppa...." She whispered and looked embaressed.

"It's okay. You can still call me Oppa." I smiled at her. She smiled back and we continued to unpack.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

"Heyyou ."

"What?" She turned around to look at me.

"If we got that one bed room, what would have your reaction be?" I asked.

"Ummmmm, I don't know. Hey, let's go help with dinner." She said and left the room.

*What does that mean?* I wanderously thought as I put away my shirts.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

It was dinner time. The girls except me and Jihye cooked Chapchae (Stir fried korean noodles) and Galbi Jim (braised short ribs). I made the kimchi beforehand, since it was the only thing I could do. Jaejoong made sure the spices were right ands that they were evenly cooked. Sometimes it seemed like Jaejoong was the girl of the couple and I was the guy. He's so feminine while I'm sorta boyish.

I sighed as I watched them. "Hey you and Jihye, since you have noting to do, go set the dishes." Jaejoong said.

I got up from the couch and told Jihye to get the spoons and forks. I was going to get the bows and dishes when I realized I was too short to get them from the counter.

T.O.P luckily came and got them for me but as he reached from behind me, I sudenly stepped on his foot and we both fell with me on top of him!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

I watched with anger in my eyes as I saw Hyunmi fall down with Seunghyun.

*You're so gonna be dead when I catch you.* I glared a him while trying to get Hyunmi off of him.

"I'm so sorry!" she apologized to him.

"It's not even a love pentagon anymore. It's a love octogon." I heard Junsu squeal.