Running away and Graduation

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

I sighed as I got up from bed. There were only 2 weeks until graduation. I did what usually did as I went through my morning routine and got my uniform on.

I didn't feel like eating at home, so I grabbed rice krisipies bars for on the go. I walked with Henry and gave him one. Jaejoong was somewhere with his sister. Jihye was busy with her ballet practice. Both Jihye and Yunho had a passion for dancing. That was why they were siblings.

As Henry and I were walking I heard a familiar voice ahead of us. I then realized it was Hyojoo on the phone. Man did she piss me off. Not only was she an annoying , she was talking to guys on the phone in front of Jaejoong. Who does that when they're trying to break a couple up? That was probably what she was trying to do. Get between Jaejoong and me and try go out with him or something. That's how it was in a lot of dramas right?

I eavesdropped and what she was saying. "Woojin, I'm not cheating on you with 2 other guys, where did you get this crap from? So you believe her and not your own girlfriend? Fine be that way, we're over." She hung up the phone.

"Tch. So you were three-timing. Damn, you're a really big tramp/. You really think Jaejoong would come back to you if he heard about this?" I scoffed.

"Mind your own damn business!" She yelled and was about to slap me. But I dodged of course and did a counterattack back except I punched her plastic nose.

As I hit it, I realized that it fell off. "Whoops!" I gasped. I didn't think that could ever happen. It did remind me of Michael Jackson though. I then noticed that she was bleeding. I guess I punched her in the mouth too.

"You're so gonna pay for this!" She said running away. But I didn't see her again. 

Henry then told me that we were gonna be late. *Oh !* The two of us ran for our lives. We made it a seconf before it closed.
"Phew! Lucky we made it huh Dongsaeng?"

'you, don't randomly talking in Korean now.' Henry gave me a weird look.

'Fine fine. See ya later.'

I went in homeroom as always. Meeting Changmin, Yeonhee, Chunglim, and 2ne1. "Hey guys!"

"Hey! I heard about Hyojoo. She came back?" Changmin asked.

"Don't really give a about her. I broke her plastic nose when she was pissing me off."

"Damn! Nice job you!" Chunglim gave me a high five.

"Who's Hyojoo?" asked Yeonhee. So I explained who she was and what happened.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

I sighed as I heard Changmin tell me what Hyunmi did to Hyojoo. Not because I felt bad for Hyojoo but because it's possible for Hyunmi to get in trouble. But I didn't see Hyojoo at school today. It was probably because of the nose trauma. But I was wrong I didn't see her again not even during graduation.

Hyunmi was way too agressive. But she was way better than those other girls. She was smart, beautiful, athletic, and a good fighter. My type of girl. God, I loved her so much. Without her, I probably wouldn't have been able to survive.

God I loved her too much.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

It was finally time for the graduation ceremony.
Junsu and Yunho were waiting for their girlfriends as they were taking forever. All they had to do was put on their gowns and caps and they would be done. But no, they wanted to get their hair done and what not.

Gahee was taking pictures of Yoochun. Changmin and Yeonhee were looking at a magazine. You and Jaejoong were sitting on the coach watching Oh! my lady on t.v. After a long time, the two men got impatient.

"Innie, I won't marry you since you're taking forever. I'll probably be all old and wrinkily by the time you're done." Junsu was joking of course.

"Seulgi-ah, if you don't come out here, I won't dance with you.

"AISH! We're out now!" the girls scowled as they went out.

"You're looking beautiful." Yunho reassured Seulgi.

"Gorgeous as always babe." Junsu told Ri-In.

"That's better. Now come on, kaja." Jaejoong led everyone in the van. "It's only gonna be us three now." Changmin frowned. You did too.

"It'll be alright. We'll see each other all the time." Yoochun said.

"But you guys will be in college." Yeonhee said.

"Jaejoong's going to a police academy too." you frowned again.

"Don't worry, it's not like he's going to a different country." Yunho stated.

They finally arrive at the school and head in the gym, seeing families and friends in their seats. You, Changmin, Yeonhee, and Gahee sit down as well while the others went on the stage.

The ceremony started. YOu guys listened to the national anthem and the principal blabbed on and on about life. It was finally time for the students to get their diploma.

As everyone's names were called, you guys cheered and whistled as they shook hands with the staff. It was Jaejoong's turn. "Go Jaejoong baby!" that wasn't you who said it.
You turned around to see all of his family clapping and shouting for him. "Jaejoongie!" you shouted.

He looked at where you were and you put your arms above your head to form a heart. He did the same back. You smiled like an idiot as you saw Jaejoong getting that piece of paper.

~~~~~~~~~~
The ceremony was eventually done. The ten of you went out to celebrate at Red Ocean restaurant. "Cheers!" everyone clinked their glasses and cans.

"You guys better come to our ceremony next year too." Changmin declared at the 6 of them.

"Of course we will, right Oppa?" Seulgi said.

"Neh. Why would we not?"

They ate and drank the night away. Jaejoong and the other 5 were going to be gone. You were saddened by that fact. So you drank and drank. You didn't get drunk though. You had a high alcohol tolerancy. Unlike Jaejoong over there. You looked at him and he passed out. You shook your head.

You drove Jaejoong home since you only had 2 glasses of vodka. But his parents weren't home and he didn't have the key, so you took him to your home. You put him on his old bed and put the blanket over him.

However, he dragged you with him causing you to sleep next to him for the fourth time. You cuddled close to him. *I'll always be with you Oppa. Saranghaeyo. Hope we get married soon.* you dozed off while looking at your ring.