Spring Beak part 2

I wanna be more than friends

Jaejoong's point of view

It was finally Saturday and I went to pick up Hyunmi and Sunjin.

"Hey Hyung." Sunjin said.

"Hey, it's been a while."

"Only like 2 days." he said.

The 3 of us left to Changmin's house. Truns out that the others were there already.

"Finally, what took you guys so long?" Junsu said complaining as always.

"Okay, now that we're all here, let's go. I rented a bus so leave your cars here." Changmin said. The bus finally came and i sat next to Hyunmi.

"It's been forever since I've been to the beach." Hyunmi said looking out the window.

"Me too." I looked at her and noticed that she was wearing all the jewelery I got her. *what am I going to get her now? I got her a bracelet, ring, and now necklace. Maybe I should get her a pair of boots. Nah, she already has a lot of them.*

"Jaejoongie, what are you thinking about?" you asked.

"Just how beauiful you are." I said. she laughed and we began talking about random things.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yunho's point of view

I was sitting next to T.O.P. and realized that I would have to room up with him also. *Maybe if I was still with Seulgi, this wouldn't have happened.*

"So, are you gonna make up with her?" T.O.P asked as if her read my mind.

"I don't know yet." I sighed wondering what woulf happen if I did.

~Imagination~

"Seulgi, I'm sorry. Can we still be together?"

"I'm sorry but I moved on. I'm with Siwon now." Siwon then walks up to her and kisses her on the lips.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

~end of imagination~

"What do you think I should do?" I questioned T.O.P.

"Well, if you truly love her, you should talk to her and figure things out. But that's just my opinion." He answered.

"Okay, thanks." *I'll call her later.*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Changmin's point of view

I was listening to my mp3 when I felt something on my shoulder. Turns out it was Yeonhee who fell asleep.

I smiled at how cute she was being. I eventually fell asleep also. When I woke up, I saw a picture of me and Yeonhee sleeping with our heads together.

"Who took this!" I shouted causing her to wake up. It was embaressing but Yeonhee just giggled at the picture and said, "i'll keep this Oppa."

She was being so adorable that I couldn't help but kiss her.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yoochun's point of view

Gahee was telling me stories about college and I decided I would go to her college.

"Gahee, does any of your friends know you're going out with me?"

"Yep, all 7 of them."

"And they think it's okay for you to date a younger guy?"

"Well, Lizzy opposed at first saying that older guys are more mature and whatnot but she changed her mind, after seeing how guys our age really were."

"Oh okay." I thought if she really did like dating a guy 3 years younger than her. I always like older woman so it wasn't a problem for me.

"Chunnie, you don't have to worry. I love you and our ages doesn't matter, okay?"

I nodded and kissed her passionately.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Junsu's point of view

I was talking to Ri-In when I noticed something blue in her suitcase.

"Is that your bikini?" I asked.

She blushed and nodded.

*I wanna see her in it already!*

"Oppa, are you thinking naughty thought?" She asked me.

I shook my head looking guilty and said, "It's natural for a boyfriend to think about that though."

Ri-In just laughed and said, "You're just a ert, but you're my ert."

Let's arrive already!