Fangirl Trouble

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was early Monday morning when I woke up. That meant school. I noticed that I wasn't in my room. I realized that I was in Jaejoong's room and that JAEJOONG WAS NEXT TO ME AND HIS ARM WAS AROUND MY WAIST! *Omo, It wasn't a dream then. I'm Jaejoong's girlfriend!* I woke Jaejoong up after looking at the time. It was 8:00 A.M. School started at 8:55.

"Crap! Oppa, wake up! we'll be late for school!" He woke up more energized than I was. Then again, he had more sleep than me.

"I'm up. Go first, Baby." He said huskily, and I blushed hearing him call me Baby. *He's always going to make me blush!*

"Go, you too," I said and went to the bathroom. Since there were two sinks, we usually brushed our teeth at the same time.

We went to our rooms to change. I still dreaded my uniform but not as bad as before. *And to think that I used to like pink. Lucky the guys wear black and white. Why do the girls have to wear pink and white?*

After we were done, it was 8:50, and we didn't have time to eat, so I grabbed 2 pop tarts and gave one to Jaejoong. Henry followed us and eyed us mysteriously.
------------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

*Why did Jaejoong and Noona both wake up late? They couldn't have done something last night.* I shook these thoughts out of my head and followed them. I then noticed they were holding hands. *That's normal for them, though.*

you Noona saw me from behind and said, 'We're a couple now. So stop giving us weird looks.'

"What did you tell him?" Hyung asked.

"Just that we're together now." She replied, and they started being mushy.

*Good for them. If only Jihye and I were like that too.* I sighed and went to my class. I sat in my seat and talked to Yoohwan.

'Hey, Yoohwan, how was your weekend?' I asked him.

'It was average. Yoochun got grounded, though.'

'Because of what happened on Friday? I heard you say that 3 of her friends got grounded. So your parents are strict?'

'Sort of.' Then Jihye came in. I started thinking about how I would confess to her if I could ever get the chance.

~DREAM~

Jihye was in the gym alone when Henry came in with his violin playing a beautiful serenade. Jihye is amazed and goes to Henry. After he's done, he says, "Jihye-ah, I fell in love with you at first sight. Will you be my girlfriend?" She says yes, and they hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sighs* Like that would ever happen.

"Something the matter?" Jihye sat next to me.

"It's nothing. Hey, was your brother grounded on Friday?" I asked.

"Yeah, but my parents forgot about it. So he's okay now. But how'd you know?"

"My brother was grounded too," Yoohwan said.

I explained what had happened to my cousin and how everyone went to help him out. Noona told me the details that she didn't say to our parents or the Kims.

"Oh, well, that's nice of them to do that. It must have been scary fighting the mafia people." Jihye said. I nodded in agreement, and then it was time for class.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

Hyunmi and I walked to the gates together, hand in hand, and I could see girls in frustration or crying out loud. We ignored them, and I walked her to her class. I went to mine, ready to be questioned by DBSK.

"Jaejoong, are you going out with you?" Yoochun asked.

I nodded, and Junsu shouted, "NOOOOOOOOO! Not you!" Everyone in the class looked at him like he was crazy.

"Well, you got it good. Don't cheat on her, araso?" Yunho said. I then realized that Yunho had a bond with you, and it wasn't the kind where it would get me to punch him. They were like brother and sister. *Wonder how they were like that already? it's only been 3 weeks since they've known each other.*

I nodded. "How did it happen anyway?" asked Yoochun.

"She confessed to me yesterday when we were at Lotte World on the Ferris wheel."

"Not fair! You went without us!" Junsu complained.

"Anyway, I had loved her since the beginning and accepted."

"That's nice. But I am serious, though. If you break her heart, I'll break your face." Yunho warned me.

"You're saying she's more important than me?" I pretended to cry.

"She's first, sorry," Yunho said. Yoochun agreed with him.

"I still have Junsu." But then he just stuck his tongue at me and went to their side. "Fine, be that way." I knew they were joking. So I pretended to be mad at them and didn't talk to them until lunch.
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

I knew that 2ne1 and Changmin saw Jaejoong and me together. I was ready to answer some questions.

"you-ah! You're going out with Jaejoong! Was it because of yesterday?" CL asked.

"Yep, I told him that I wanted to be more than friends, and he accepted."

"That's awesome! Now all of us are coupled!" Dara exclaimed.

"I guess so," I said. "Hey Changmin, do you like anyone?"

"Nope. And I'm not looking. Food is my only love." We all laughed, and the teacher came in and began the class lesson.

 

At lunch, I was sitting next to Jaejoong and eating spaghetti when I needed to go to the restroom. When I was washing my hands, I could hear 2 girls coming in. They were gossiping about me. *Of course.*

I heard one of them call me a as they were going in, and they immediately froze as they saw me.

"Say it to my face," I told them.

"Why don't you just break up with him, and then people won't talk about you?" Another girl came in. Soon, there were 9 other girls in the bathroom, and I recognized Tiffany was the one who said that.

"Aren't you going out with Jay? Why do you care?" I asked, getting confused.

"I am, but I'll help my girls if they want Jaejoong or whoever else in DBSK," Tiffany said.

"Guess you're loyal." I laughed. That's probably the only good thing about her.

"If you don't break up with Jaejoong, there will be consequences." threatened a girl named Jessica.

"What kind of consequences? It's not like you es can scare me." I smirked. They seriously looked like they couldn't fight. "You s are just fangirls who think they're all that."

"You'll see." they scoffed at me and left in irritation.

I went back to the table and noticed that almost everyone was done with their food.

"Yah, what took you so long?" Jaejoong asked.

"There were a lot of other girls there," I replied.

I quickly finished my food and continued talking to DBSK. *Stupid Fangirls. They can't threaten me like that.*
------------------------------------------------------------
Yunho's point of view

It was the end of school, and I saw Jihye walking ahead of me with Sunjin *They better not be going out.* I caught up to them and noticed Sunjin getting farther away from Jihye and went back to Jaejoong and you. *He knows to be afraid.* I smirked and noticed Jihye acting weird.