Feelings

I wanna be more than friends

Jaejoong's point of view

Hyunmi's speaking to me again. It's gotten less awkward. I was in my seat in homeroom when the teacher arrived. "Class, we have a new student today. Come on in."
A pretty average-looking girl came in and introduced herself. "Annyeong, I'm Hwang Tiffany. Hope we become friends." The teacher sat her next to Yunho in the back of the room.

"Damn, I'd tap that!" exclaimed Junsu.

Yoochun hit him on the head and said, "You always say that."

"Fine, I'll go for you-ah. She's so hot and y. Do you guys ever notice her legs?" Junsu was having weird thoughts, I could tell.

I felt pissed and told him, "If you touch her, I'll make sure you can't have kids." I glared at him, and it probably scared the out of him.

"Okay, Hyung sheesh, you didn't have to give me one of your trademark glares," Junsu said, a little scared. I admit, my glares can be intimidating. "But why do you even care? She's your best friend, not your girlfriend."

I couldn't answer because I couldn't find the answer. Suddenly, the teacher found Yunho sleeping and woke him up by hitting him with the chalkboard eraser. "Yah, Jung Yunho! pay attention!"

Tiffany giggled, and Yunho got embarrassed. What was so great about her anyway? We went back to work, forgetting I still didn't reply to Junsu's question. *Saved! But what are my feelings for her?*
-----------------------------------
Your point of view

It was lunchtime, and I was telling 2PM that I was sitting with DBSK today.

"Aww, you're gonna forget us.!" Wooyoung remarked.

"I'll take turns. Today I'll be sitting with DBSK, and tomorrow, I'll sit with you guys."

"I guess that's alright...." Chansung murmured.

"See you guys later." I was about to leave, but someone said wait.

"Hey, can I come over today? I'll need help with the history homework." Jaebeom said.

"Sure, I'll wait for you after school. See ya later." and I headed to DBSK's table.

"Yay! you is back!"

"Hey, guys. How's it going?"

"Nothing much, but there's a new girl in our homeroom," said Yunho. He pointed to a plastic-looking girl, and she was trying to flirt with Jaejoong. Do all girls fall for him or what? Good thing 2ne1's all taken. Dara has Jiyong, Bom has Youngbae, Minji's going out with Daesung, my distant cousin, and CL's going out with Seunghyun. I haven't thought about wanting a boyfriend lately.
~FLASHBACK~
"Jaejoong Oppa! I got asked out by Jihoon Oppa!" Hyunmi was almost 10, and Jaejoong was 11.

"Don't go out with him. He's no good."

"What are you talking about? He's nice and funny and cute!"

"I'm better than him, though."

"What did you say?"

"Never mind, go out with him then. I don't care." and left without saying goodbye.
~~~~~~~
He was right about Jihoon, though. He was a brat and very annoying, so I dumped him after 3 days. Then it was my birthday, and I had found out we were moving. I never got to find out what Jaejoong felt about me. Better yet, what my feelings were for him.

I was spacing out to LaLa Land when Changmin brought me back. "Earth to you-ah!"

"Sorry about that. I was just thinking. Anyway, what's her name?"

"Her name's Tiffany," Junsu said with his cute accent.

"Oh, must be from America then," I said.

'Yep, she's from California.' Yoochun said.

'Oh, Nickhun's from there too.'

"What are you guys saying? I hate it when you do that." Junsu said.

"Get used to it," Yunho said. "Anyway, she's probably gonna try to go after Jaejoong."

"Jaejoong's getting laid then!" Junsu said with his big mouth. I cringed when he said that.

"He gets laid all the time then?" I asked.

"Only over the weekends," Changmin answered.

*Now that I think about it, Jaejoong wasn't home on Saturday... AISH! Why do I even care?*

Jaejoong finally came to the table after showing Tiffany where to get lunch. "Hey, you-ah."

"What's up?"

"Nothing really. Just showed the new girl where to get lunch."

"She seems to like you," Yoochun said.

"Doesn't every girl like me?" Jaejoong asked, getting conceited.

"Dude, you're not the hottest dude on Earth, so stop acting like it." I snapped at him. I really didn't mean to say it like that, though.

"I wasn't trying to. I forgot you and 2ne1 don't." He said coldly.

"I was just kidding, Oppa. Sorry if it offended you."

"It's okay, Hyunmi-ah." Now it was Yunho and Yoochun to look confused.

"Why do you still call me that?" It was getting annoying.

"Sorry, I'm not really used to calling you you," Jaejoong replied.

"Hyunmi's her Korean name," Changmin explained to Yunho and Yoochun.

"Oh, okay, now let's try to finish our food," Yunho said, and we went back to eating.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaebeom's point of view

I saw you chatting and laughing with DBSK. Apparently, she's been best friends with that blond-haired kingka named Jaejoong for a while.

"It's boring without you-ah," Taecyeon whined.

"She'll sit with us tomorrow," Junsu said.

"True, but lucky Jaebeom Hyung's going to her house today," Wooyoung said, looking at me pretending he was jealous or something.

"All you have to do is ask her, you know," Nickhun said.

We went back to eating, and I kept thinking about how you could have been my girlfriend if she hadn't left Washington.

~FLASHBACK~

Hyunmi and Jaebeom were in a park in Washington when Jaebeom asked her out. 'you, will you be my girlfriend?'

'I live in Oregon, and I'll have to leave next week. I don't like distance relationships.' and that was all she said and changed the topic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Did she ever like me?* I stopped thinking about it and finished my lunch.