Interesting

I wanna be more than friends

Henry's point of view

With the look on Noona's face, I could see she was thinking about her Jaejoongie. He was like the big brother I never had. You looked like she wanted to go back to Korea quickly.

"Couldn't we just go to another high school here?" I asked. You came back to Earth when I asked that.

"Well, we're kind of getting tired of the rain here," Omma said.

"It doesn't rain here as much as Seattle does," I claimed. We visited Seattle and made a friend named Jaebeom there a while back. He's the same age as you.

"Sunjin, do you not want to go back to Korea?" Appa questioned.

"It's not that I don't want to, but I was finally getting used to this place, and now we're moving again," I replied.

"But Korea's our homeland," said Noona.

"Aish, okay then. When are we going?" I asked.

"In a week," Omma replied.

"Okay, I'll go tell my friends." and with that, you went upstairs to her room. It was so crazy to me that she just accepted it. I felt like this was all so rushed. 

------------------------------

Your point of view

I was excited when I heard, "In a week." We're going back fast. I went upstairs and went on Aim to tell Melissa, Amy, and Jen. I was sad to leave them, though.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melissaaaaa: WHAT! Y r u leaving us?! Your gonna forget us. T_T
JEN24: We're gonna be called the tough 3? that doesn't sound right...
AmY^^: are you never coming back? I don't want u 2 go.
HYUNmi: Sorry but I'll try to come to visit. I'm not going to forget you guys.
Melissaaaaa: u better not forget... we'll miss u!
JEN24: I'll try to visit you 2.
AmY^^:I LOVE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After IMing a little more, I shut down my laptop and looked at my bracelet.

~FLASHBACK~ 

"Jaejoongie! We're moving to America! I don't wanna go...." said 10-year-old Hyunmi.

"Hyunmi... it'll be okay. As long as you don't forget me, and I won't forget you, we'll find each other again. Here let me give you something."

The 11-year-old Jaejoong got a bracelet out and put it on Hyunmi. 

"Wow, It's pretty! I love it. I'll always keep it on!"

They hugged and said goodbye as you went with her family.

*I'll come back for you....*
---------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

We spent the next few days packing. I gave some of my games to my friends and took off the posters in my room. This place had memories for us, and I hoped we wouldn't forget to come back to visit here.

Finally, it was time for us to go. Noona hugged her friends and went with us to the airport. We arrived and went on the airplane. I put on my earbuds, knowing it would be a long ride. Noona did the same thing, and we eventually fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

"See you later, babe." I left the hotel sometime around 3:00 A.M and went home to crash in bed. 4 hours later; I had to wake up and go to school.

"It's DBSK!!!!!!!!!!" screamed a girl when I and the rest of DBSK were walking to the gates.

I ignored the fangirls since I was tired. Changmin nodded at them, Junsu waved at them, Yoochun blew them kisses, and Yunho smiled at them, making all the girls swoon.

"Hyung, were you with another girl last night?" inquired Junsu.

"Aish Junsu, shouldn't you know that by now? He always has a girl over every weekend." Changmin replied.

I didn't say anything as we walked to our homeroom. Changmin was a junior, so he went to his own homeroom. I went to my seat and fell asleep even though the girls were being really loud and tried to get my attention.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Changmin's point of view

I went to my homeroom and sat in my seat. The teacher came in and announced that a new student was coming.

"Hope it's a hot girl," said Chunglim. He was my friend in homeroom.

"You can come in now, you." said my teacher, and a pretty-looking girl came in. She had a nose piercing and long black wavy hair. She was wearing boots which was kind of weird since most girls here didn't wear boots. But other than that, she wore the school uniform like everyone else.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to your new classmates?" the teacher said.

"Annyeong, I'm Kang you. I'm from Oregon and moved here yesterday." She said nothing else, and the teacher told her to sit next to me.
"Changmin-ah, raise your hand." I raised my hand, and you came over. I smiled at her, and all she did was nod.

*This you seems interesting.*