Morning.....

I wanna be more than friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDy3FNdd1Tw

C.N. Blue- I'm a loner
-----------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

"What are you talking about? We're just friends." I said, trying not to be nervous.

"Sure, but I can see that you wanna be more than friends," Jaejoong said, smirking.

Noona was done with her dessert and said, "I'll let you guys have your guy talk." She went back upstairs.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I can tell by the way you look at her. You're probably falling in love. I don't know why but I can tell when guys like someone, but in your case, it's sarang."

"No, it's not love!" I could tell that my ears were turning pink. This always happened whenever I lied. *I'm lying?* I wonder if he could tell if he liked someone for real. He should be looking at himself.

"Just wait until Yunho finds out. He has a sister complex."

"Please don't tell him!"

"Fine, all you have to do is let me play your PS3."

"Deal," I stated, and we shook hands.
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

I finished my homework and took a shower.

When I came back down, Jaejoong and Henry were playing the ps3. *Guess their talk's over.*

I got thirsty and went to the fridge for a glass of juice. I drank it and sat down on the couch, and took out my laptop. I got on and saw ims from my friends back from Oregon. They told me that it was a teacher that was smoking on campus, so he ended up getting fired. The students had to share classrooms with the other school building and sometimes had classes outside while waiting for the new building.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melissaaaaa: Hey girl! how've u been?
JEN24: Omg! My mom said, when it's spring break, i can come to visit you!
HYUNmi: I've been okay. But I got kissed by Jay. And can't wait til you come Jen!
AmY^^:NO WAY!!!!!!!!! I thought you guys were just buddies!
Melissaaaaa: LOL guess not.
JEN24:What happened? Do you like him?
HYUNmi: We were doing our homework and out of no where he kissed me. I don't feel like that for him. He's like a big brother to me.
Amy: Ohhhh, then who do you like then? Is it that Jaejoong dude you told us about?
Melissaaaaa: yea, who is it?
Hyunmi: No one. I actually don't know how I feel about him. It's just confusing.
AmY^^:OMG!
Melissaaaaa: We'll let you figure this out to yourself then
JEN24:Good luck!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Noona, that beep is getting annoying.' Henry yelled at me over the sound of guns shooting.

"I was just about to say bye to them." I typed bye to them and ended up watching some music videos.

I was watching C.N. Blue's I'm a loner when Jaejoong said, " Hey, that's the dude from you're beautiful huh?"

"Yeah, but how'd you know? Guys watch dramas?" I asked wondering about how he could have known.

"Whenever some of my sisters come home from college, they watch that drama. I know about dramas thanks to them."

"Oh but do you like watching them?"

"Just when I'm bored."

"Ohh, then you should watch Taiwanese dramas too. There's this one drama called Autumn's Concerto. It's pretty intense."

"I'll think about it." and we played and chatted some more until it was time to go sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

The following day was Friday. I woke up and saw the sunlight through the shades. I groaned and got up. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and changed into my uniform. *Another dull day.*

I went downstairs and went to eat waffles when Sunjin said, "I think you forgot to set her alarm clock or something. She's still sleeping. Go wake her up."

"Okay." I went back upstairs and went into her room. And Sunjin was right. She was still asleep. I didn't want to wake her up. She looked so serene and cute. But she would be late to school so I shook her gently. She wouldn't wake up, though. *Hmmmm, maybe a kiss to the sleeping beauty will do it?* I kissed her on the cheek. She woke up instantly.

"Morning....."She said, still half asleep. She rubbed her eyes. She looked so adorable like that. *Too bad she's only like that in the morning.* She turns into a badass in the afternoon. Not that I didn't like that. I liked both sides of her.

"Wake up. You're gonna be late."

"What time is it?" She looked at her clock and realized the time. "Oh crap! Thanks for waking me up. you can go now." She said and immediately went to the bathroom. I don't think she realized I kissed her cheek to wake her up, though.

*Same old Hyunmi still.*