It started when I said I wanna be more than friends

I wanna be more than friends

 Yoochun's point of view

"How could my brother be doing drugs?" I pondered at the thought.

"Go over there and check to make sure it's him." Gahee said. "But be careful."

"I will." I headed over there and was shocked. I was right, my brother was with a drug dealer.

"Dongsaeng, how could you do this? Is it because of Jihye? Are you just going to give up life because of that?"

"What are you talking about?" he said. "I'm not--"

He was suddenly interrupted.  There were sirens heard from a distance and the drug dealer tried to run. I stopped him by punching him in the stomach as I saw Jaejoong getting out of a police car.

"Wow good job. Thanks Yoochun." Jaejoong said as he was cuffing him.

"No problem." I said. But he noticed Yoohwan was there so he stated, "He'll have to come with us too." He cuffed Yoohwan and it saddened my heart.

"I'll accompany you then." I said as I looked at Yoohwan, disappointed in him. I went back to Gahee and told her to go home first. I had to figure things out with Yoohwan.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Your point of view

I was feeding the triplets when Jaejoong called me.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Jagiya, I'll be home tomorrow morning."

"You caught him already?"

"Yeah, with Yoochun's help. His brother was buying drugs, so he's here talking with his brother."

"Awww, that . Hope they solve things." I sighed.

"Anyway, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Nothing. As long as you're here to celebrate it." I smiled as I was wiping Youngsoo's drool.

"I'm getting you something anyway."

"Araso. If you really want to." I sighed. I then heard muffled sounds.

"you-ah, I gotta go, see you tomorrow."

"Saranghae."

"I love you too." He hung up and I went back to feeding the kids. It was a good thing they were in high chairs, or else I never would have been able to feed them!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's point of view 

I noticed Yoochun's painful expression as he saw his brother go behind bars. A while later, we took him to the questioning room.

"Yoohwan, how long have you been dealing with this man?" I asked him.

"I haven't!" He pleaded.

"Why did Yoochun see you give him money in return for a plastic bag full of then?"

"You guys have it wrong! I was getting that for a friend. I don't do drugs!"

"Who would that friend be?" I questioned. 

"I'm not telling." Yoohwan said stubbornly.

"Well, you're gonna go through some tests, to make sure if you do have drugs in your system or not." I told him.

He didn't complain, rather he didn't say anything. Yoochun looked at his brother confused.

"He's not usually like that. He tells the truth though."

"Well, he did go through the lie detecter. But he won't say who he did it for." I explained. "He's going to the rehab center to check if he did do any drugs."

"Araso. Well, I'll get home and tell my parents."

"Okay, see you, oh and congratulations of having a girl." I said.

"Thank you. Bye." He left and I went back to my office. I sighed as I thought of what to get for you.

----------------------------------------------------

Narrator

It was your birthday. You woke up seeing Jaejoong's sleeping serene face. You gazed at him while you lightly touched his nose and cheeks. You then glided to his lips when he suddenly took a hold of your hand.

"Happy Birthday Jagiya." He kissed you on the cheek, knowing how much you hate morning breath.

"Thanks. Now go brush your teeth." You got up and dragged him with you to the bathroom. While you were washing your face, you heard a yell.

"What happened?" You and Jaejoong rushed to the living to see all three of them standing and arguing over toys.

"Omo! They're all standing!" you squealed out of joy as you looked at the sight in front of you. "This is like a birthday present from them huh?" 

They all giggled as they realized you were smiling at them. It made them stop fighting.

"Awww, they stopped when you smiled. That's so cute." Jaejoong said.

"Yeah, but I wondering how they were able to wake up earlier and got out here in the first place. You went to where their cribs were and noticed all of them were opened!

"How were they able to do that?" you were appalled.

"Maybe our babies are prodigies?" Jaejoong said from behind you as he was playing with the kids.

"Hmmmm, it would be amazing if they learned to talk already."

"Ma!" Youngmi shouted.

You turned around. "Did you hear that Yeobo? Did she say Ma? As in Omma?"

"I think you heard wrong. They're probably just speaking gibberish right now."

"But I'm sure she did." You pondered at the thought of it.

"Anyway, time for breakfast!" You went to the kitchen ready to put your apron on but Jaejoong stopped you.

"It's your birthday. I'll make breakfast. You can go make milk for the kids."

"Araso...." you warmed up the milk bottles and gave them to the triplets according to their color. You really stuck to the color rule. But you began to notice that Youngjae had more hair than Youngsoo so that was how you were able to tell them apart when you would bathe them.

"Oppa, Can't you tell them apart?" you asked Jaejoong.

"Aniyo. I think I will after they turn 5." He joked.

"Oppa, you're mean if you can't tell your kids apart."

"I was just joking jagiya." He hugged you from behind.

Your kids were looking at the sight of their parents wondering why their dad was being like that.

"Not in front of the kids!" you scorned him before he would start kissing your neck.

"Araso." He went back to the stove and made omelet rice.

"This is good!" You ate in pleasure. 

"Glad you like it."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Your point of view

It was about 10:00 p.m. and I took the kids back to their cribs. Jaejoong got home from work and told me to get ready for my present.

"What is it Oppa?"

"Close your eyes." He told me so I did.

"Hold your hands out." I did that too. I felt a card go in my hands but also a small box.

"Now open them." I did and gasped at it. It was a picture of Jaejoong and me, along with the triplets. 

"I don't remember taking this!"

"Of course you don't. You weren't paying attention." He smiled. I looked inside and it read this:

Dear you,

How many years has it been since I first met you? Oh who cares, I've been with you since. Even when you were away in Oregon, we were still together in our hearts. We had our differences when we saw each other in high school but we became friends again. though I fell for you even more. Now we're married and even had triplets. It's my dream come true. Happy Birthday Jagiya, and I hope to celebrate it every year for the rest of our lives. better yet, for eternity ^_^.

"Aww, thank you Yeobo." I hugged him. "Now, for the box...." I'm pretty sure it was a ring, but I loved rings anyway, so I opened it to be amazed. "Omo, it's a mother's ring!"

"Yep, and it had all 5 of us on it." Jaejoong said. 

(pretend it said Youngmi, Youngsoo, Youngjae, Jaejoong and Hyunmi,)

It had our colors too. Jaejoong's was white and mine was orange, you probably know what the triplet's colors were.

"This is beautiful. Thanks so much Oppa."

"No problem." And we kissed very passionately.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

Yoohwan ended up negative and was able to go home but his friend Woowan, got caught and went to rehab. Yoochun was glad he was okay, but he had a nice long brotherly chat with him. But that made them closer.

Gahee had Eunjung about 5 months later. The week before it was the triplets' first birthday.

While Gahee was resting, Changmin and Junsu were "arranging their kids' wedding" But it probably wasn't going to be arranged because the two of them already liked each other despite the fact that they were 2 and 3.

"Just look at them! They're perfect for each other!" Junsu pointed out at them as they were holding hands.

"Whatever you say Oppa." Ri-In sighed.

"Omma, can I marry Hyunsu Oppa?" Mi-Sun asked.

"Are you serious?" Changmin asked.

"I wanna marry her too." Hyunsu smiled at her.

"Awww, how cute. It's puppy love." Yeonhee said.

Everyone laughed. Gahee finally woke up and you guys got to see Eunjung. Then Junsu joked saying that Kyungho would be with Eunjung. "We would all be in-laws then!" Yunho was happily ignoring him as he was looking over  Kyungho. He learned to sit properly.

"The Jaemi couple won't be in-laws with us though since they have triplets." 

The two of you ignored them and continued to watch as the triplets were steadily learning to walk. But they would fall. So you guys helped them back up.

"Oppa, when do you think they'll be able to walk?" you asked Jaejoong.

"Hopefully when they're 1 and a half."

And he was right. They managed to take a few steps as you guys taught them how. You were so proud of them, you got them their favorite candies, but that made them super hyper and they were messing the apartment up.

When it was their birthday, Henry announced that Jihye and him were getting married, despite the fact that they were both 18. It was like deja vu for you as you remembered Yeonmin's wedding.

His wedding was pretty big, since he was famous, some fans were able to watch him get married. They were happy for him and still supported him even if he was married at 18. 

You had also started to talk to Jaebeom again and found out he was going to have a daughter. Big Bang and 2ne1 all married on the same day. It was a 5 wedding sorta thing where the priest had to say the I do parts 10 times.

You sighed as you started to reminisce those high school days.

----------------------------------------------------

6 years later

You guys had moved into a house as the triplets were getting older and needed more room to live in.

They were now 7 years old which meant you were 27 and Jaejoong was 28. You and Jaejoong didn't need to use the color rule to tell them apart so you stopped; but it turns out that it was their favorite colors and they always had at least one thing on them that was their color.

The 5 of you guys were in the back yard having a barbeque when Youngsoo requested a story to be told.

"Omma! Tell us how you met Appa."

"I think I told you that already."

"But you didn't say when you guys started dating!" Youngsoo pointed out.

"Fine. It started when I said 'I wanna be more than friends...." Jaejoong kissed you on the cheek and the kids cheered. 

*This is my happily ever after.*