Shocked

I wanna be more than friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J58HqSZ7qew
b2st shock
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

I was so shocked when I saw what just happened. I was going to ask henry if I could borrow a pen and when I opened the door, I saw Yunho on top of Henry on the ground and it looked like it was really awkward. Henry wouldn't even dare look at him.... I quickly ran back to my room before either of them noticed.

*What the hell? Is Henry turning gay just because of Jihye?*

I shook my thoughts away and went back to work.

I finally finished my homework and decided to take a walk. I invited Henry as I noticed Yunho was gone.

"Sure. I'm bored anyway." Henry went to get his jacket and off we went.

Since it was March, it was cloudy but with a tiny bit of sunshine. Henry wanted to go to the park to play volleyball so we did. But as we were there, we saw Big Bang and 2ne1 yelling at someone who looked like.... Se7en?

"Let's get closer and see what's happening."

So we went to hide behind the bushes.

"I'm guessing you guys still hate me." I heard Se7en say.

"Yeah after what you did, who wouldn't?" Dongbae sneered.

"You guys don't even know why I did that that day huh?" Se7en said. "Forget it. It's better you guys don't know." and he walked away from them.

Henry suddenly sneezed and all eyes were on us.

"Hehe, sorry we were curious." I mentioned as Henry was about to sneeze again.

"Curiousity killed the cat." Jiyong said.

"So um... what did he do exactly to make you guys hate him so much?" I asked not caring if I would get killed.

"Well it all started out like this." Daesung began to explain. "There was actually 7 of us in Big Bang. Us five, Se7en, and a really good friend of ours named Hyunseung. That year, Se7en had gotten into trouble lately with the mafia at club Midnight but we didn't really notice anything except that he got a tattoo and was sleepy alot."

"He also couldn't hang out with us that often for unknown reasons." T.O.P. added.

~Flashback~

"Whoa! Hyung, when did you get that tattoo?" Taeyang asked.

"You don't need to worry about it. Now let me sleep."

"Hey, hyung, what's the matter with Se7en these days?" asked Seungri during break time in class.

"I have no clue."

It wasn't until T.O.P. found out that he had been working with the mafia by selling drugs and doing all sorts of things but never murder.

"Are we going to ask him about it?" Hyunseung questioned.

"We should talk to him." Gdragon said so one day they decided to go to Se7en's house but he wasn't there.

They then went to the club and that was where chaos began. The 6 of them secretly went into one of the mafia rooms to hear a mafia boss talk to Se7en.

"Se7en, I need you to kill someone. You haven't done it yet so kill one of your friends."

"Boss, why do I have to kill my friend? Can't it just be a stranger?"

"No. Mafia can murder their friends like they're pests that need to be killed. So pick one of your friends in that group you're always in."

Se7en sighed and said "Okay, I'll kill Hyunseung then."

All of them, especially Hyunsung were terrified. They ran out of the room but were caught by some thugs. Se7en evenually found out and got his gun ready to kill Hyunseung.

"Hyung, please don't do this. We've been friends for so long." Hyunseung pleaded.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this." Se7en was about to pull the trigger but Daesung pulled him back causing him to shoot aim aimed at Hyunseung's head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daesung's point of view

"Hyunseung didn't die but he's been in a coma for 2 years. I don't know if my holding him back helped Hyunseung or make it worse. I've felt so guilty about Hyunseung." I said.

"It's okay honey, he's still alive." Minji comforted me.

"I wonder if I hadn't pulled Se7en back, would he have killed Hyunseung or wuss out? But I know I can't forgive him. He's not a friend of ours anymore."

"Which reminds me, we should visit Hyunseung tomorrow." Gdragon said.

"I've been shocked twice now." I heard you mutter.

"Sorry, to say it all at once, but now you understand why we don't want you close to him? He might kill you if he gets the chance." I told her.

younodded and said "I got it."

"Hey let's go eat pizza. I'm getting hungry." Henry said.

"Sure let's go!" Seungri yelled. The 11 of us went to Papa John's.
---------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

Little did they know that Se7en was there the whole time the were talking and didn't really walk away.

*sighs* "If only they knew why I agreed to do it."

Se7en walked to the club ready to do another crime.