Movies and Henry's jealousy

I wanna be more than friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRnDWm0ev4
When I fall
------------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

It was the weekend and we officially met Junsu's girlfriend, Ri-In. They were on a date. It turns out Yunho and Seulgi were on a date too. Changmin was babysitting his sisters and Yoochun was out with his family.

Jaejoong and I were at home by ourselves. We didn't feel lie going out so we rented some movies. When we finished watching Memoirs of a Geisha, Jaejoong and I were just talking.

"Hey, don't you think Changmin and Yoochun should get girlfriends?" I asked.

"Yeah but now that I think about it, Changmin never had a girlfriend before and Yoochun's really serious when it comes to love." he said.

"So you're saying that you're not serious being with me?"

"Of course not! It's just Yoochun thinks when he finds a girl, she'll be his "destined one." He quoted around those words.

"Hmmm, well is there any girls who Changmin would like?" I started wondering about the possibilities. Sure there was a lot of girls who liked Changmin but who would he like?

"I hope the right girl comes to the both of them soon." Jaejoong sighed and was picking the next movie to watch.

He decided to watch A millionaire's first love. While the previews were going on, I asked Jaejoong if he ever had a serious relationship.

"You don't need to know."

"I told you about Kibum Oppa, why can't you tell me anything?"

"Fine. One girl that I really liked was a girl named Han Hyojoo. She cheated on me though and I lost her trust. I haven't seen her since."

"Oh well sorry about that."

"It's fine. I have you." He smiled at me and I just lied on his shoulder and the movie started.
------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtLWGX5yHFs
bingeul bingeul

Henry's point of view

I was in my room bored and decided to take a walk. I went downstairs and got my coat. The Jaemi couple was watching a movie. *Or should it be Hyunjoong? Nah, they have a friend named that.*

I went outside to the fresh air and went around the neighborhood when I saw Jihye with some guy I didn't recognize at first. He had his back turned away from me. When he turned I realized it was Dongho. *Why the heck is she with him?* Jealousy took over me and for the first time in my life I wanted to punch someone. I wasn't one of those guys who punched for fun. I was boiling in rage when she was smiling at him. *She should only smile like that to me.*

They then departed and I still didn't feel any better. I sighed as I went to the park and sat on top of the jungle gym. I was looking at the clouds and noticed one of them looked like a pine tree. I suddenly grew homesick for Oregon. *Wonder how my friends are doing.*

I looked at them some more when I heard someone talk. "Jaebeom, are you over Tiffany?" I looked down and saw Jay hyung with his friends. *Guess they can't see me.*

"I guess so. I don't think I loved her at all. It was just a crush."

"Or maybe you were just trying to forget you." A guy with big teeth and ears said.

My eyes widened when he said that. *Jay Hyung likes Noona?*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaebeom's point of view

"What are you talking about? I don't like her anymore."

"Sure, we can tell you still like her. I mean what's not to like about her? She has awesome legs and has a nice rack." Wooyoung said getting all erted and I smacked him on the head.

"Just say she's hot sheesh." Chansung shook his head. Then all of a sudden we heard a crash and looked behind us. It was Henry. *Aww Crap!*

I ran to where he was and he was touching his head in agony. 'Henry! Are you alright? Sorry, they didn't mean to say that stuff about your sister.'

"Taecyeon and Nickhun translated to the rest of the members and they were all surprised.

"Sorry!" Everyone said and Henry said it was alright. "But then I noticed blood dripping on his head. 'Oh ! Henry we're taking you to the hospital!'

We arrived at the Seoul Hospital and waited. I called Hyunmi and she came over instantly.

*You better be okay Henry.*