Because of you

I wanna be more than friends

because of you

Song by After School

------------------------------------------------

Your point of view

*No, it couldn't be him. That guy's a man .*

"Just ignore him," Yunho said as Jaejoong started whispering in the girl's ear and making her blush.

"So what's up with girls screaming and shouting whenever they see you?" I asked.

"We're the kingkas here cuz we're that hot. I'm the hottest, though." Junsu replied.

Ignoring Junsu's comment, I asked what a kingka was.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Hyungs, she's from America." Changmin claimed.

"What state are you from?" Yoochun asked in English." I'm from ia."

"I'm from Oregon," I told him.

"Cool, then we can talk in English if you're comfortable. A kingka is a good-looking person who's smart and cool and all that." Micky explained.

"Oh, I see. That's not a thing in the States. Sure, that's fine with me."

"Hey, what are you guys saying?" Changmin questioned.

"I just asked her where she's from and told her what a kingka is," Micky responded.

We ate our lunch and talked some more. Then the bell rang, and I started walking to history, thinking about "Jaejoong." *He does look similar to him, though.* As if it were fate, Jaejoong suddenly bumped into me.

------------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

"Watch where you're going!" I yelled at that one girl, what's her name, youShe was with the guys earlier. 

"You're the one who bumped into me!" She yelled back. Now that I looked at her, she looked gorgeous with those big brown eyes, and whoa, she had a nose piercing. *Why did she look familiar, though?*

"Well, if you weren't spacing out, then I wouldn't have bumped into you," I said.

"Whatever." She muttered and walked away from me.

I saw something on the ground. She must have dropped it when we crashed into each other. I picked it up, and it looked exactly like the bracelet I gave to Hyunmi.

*Is that you, Hyunmi?* I decided to keep it and return it to her later.

------------------------------

Narrator

You ended up being late because of your encounter with Jaejoong. *AISH!* You were never late to class before despite being labeled as a troublemaker.

"Sorry, I'm late on the first day." You told the teacher.

"It's okay. You're new here." The teacher said, and you went to your seat.

Then you realized your bracelet wasn't on you. *Where did it go?*

You waited until class ended and returned to the cafeteria to look for your bracelet. You couldn't find it anywhere.

------------------------------

Your point of view

"UGGGHHH!" I sighed, irritated. Someone must have taken it. I'll take down that person if I find out who.

"Man, if it wasn't for that man-, then I wouldn't have been late for class and wouldn't have lost the bracelet!"

"Is this what you're looking for?" I turned around and saw Jaejoong holding my bracelet.

"Yeah, um, thanks." I reached for it, but he pulled it back.

"YAH! Give it!" I tried to reach for it as he dangled it above our heads.

Jaejoong suddenly looked serious. "Hyunmi?"

I gasped, not believing that he had said my Korean name.