What's the matter, Ri-In?

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

It was time for school again. We only had 2 months of school left. That meant all of DBSK with the exception of Changmin would gradute and be gone.

*Jaejong won't be with me for a whole year.* I thought and sighed.

"Why the sigh, Princess?" Jaejoong asked.

"Just that time's passing by so fast." I answered.

We continued to walk until we saw Ri-In on a bench crying her eyes out.

"What's the matter, Ri-In?" I questioned.

"It's nothing." She said and wiped her tears away before heading inside the school. I noticed that she had glasses too.

*Did something happen?*

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ri-In's point of view

My eyesight had been going bad lately. It's been really hazy or sometimes I couldn't see anything at all. I tried going to the eye doctor but he told me to go to the hospital. After I went through all the check ups with the doctor and got the results, I was shocked.

~Flashback~

"Ri-In-sshi," The doctor began to say.

"Yes?"

"I hate to say this to you but you have melanoma, otherwise, none as eye cancer."
I was so appalled, I couldn't say a word.

"You're at the medium stage. You can still do surgery, but there's chances of it coming back." The doctor continued.

"So it's possible I'll go blind?"

"We don't know yet. we'll contact you later on and disuss about the surgery. For now, you should take these glasses. They'll help with your eyesight a bit." He handed them over to me.

I put them on and it did help. I thanked the doctor and went to school.

I was bawling my eyes out. I knew it would affect my eyesight but I couldn't stop. *What am I going to tell my parents? What about Junsu?*

As I kept crying, Hyunmi saw me and asked, "What's the matter, Ri-In?"

"It's nothing." I said as I wiped my tears. I got up and walked inside to the school.

What am I going to do?
----------------------------------------------------------
Junsu's point of view

"Hey Ri-In!" I shouted to her across the room.

She waved and I went to her. "Omo! When did you get glasses? They're cute!" I complimented her.

"Thanks. I got them today." She replied. I then noticed that her eyes were red. She must have been crying.

"Gwenchana?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

She looked lke she was hiding something.

And I'll find out what it is.