Gay?

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

I was going up to my room when I saw Yunho in Henry's room.

"Oh hey Oppa, whatcha doing here?"

"Henry's helping me with my hand." he said showing me his hand and I noticed it was really red.

"Oh, what happened?" I asked with worry in my voice.

"It's nothing much. I'll tell you what happened later."

I nodded and Henry came up with the first aid kit.

"Well, see you later, Yunho." I began to walk back to my room.

"Bye." He sat down on Henry's bed.

I was about to begin my science homework when I had a call from Jaejoong.

Me: Yobosaeyo?

Jaejoong: hey babe, how was school?

Me: Boring. I was lonely.

Jaejoong: Then good thing I'm coing back tomorrow. I miss you.

Me: Miss you too. Well see you tomorrow. I gotta do my homework.

Jaejoong: Kiss me through the phone first.

Me: Fine. *Makes kissing sound* Bye.

Jaejoong: Bye babe.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view

I got the ointment out of the first aid kit and began to put it on Yunho's hand.

"Okay Hyung, this might sting a little." I started to spread it on the red area.

"Oww! It stings alot!" Yunho whined.

I chuckled at how he was acting lke Jihye whenever she was hurt. *Siblings really are alike. How come I'm not like that with you?*

"Come on Hyung, take it like a man! I'm almost done."

"Fine." He pouted and I thought he looked really cute. *What the hell am I thinking?*

I need to stop thinking these weird thoughts. It's probably because he looks so much like Jihye, I'm beginning to think he is her.

I was finally done bandaging his hand. "Thanks dongsaeng."

"No prob. So Hyung, what really happened to your hand?"

"I punched Jaejoong's locker." He said lookin guilty.

"Why?" I don't think he would do it on purpose.

"Well, I saw Seulgi with a guy and they were flirting. It pissed me off so I just punched whatever was next to me."

"I see. You were jealous." I said trying not to laugh. *And here I thought he was mature.*

"Yah! I was not jealous." he said getting outraged.

I couldn't take it anymore and laughed like I was a maniac.

"Shut up!" Yunho suddenly pushed me but we both ended up on the floor with him on top of me. He stared at me and I didn't dare to look back.

"Sorry." He murmured. "Well thanks for treating my hand. I should get going. Bye."

He left the room before I could respond. *What was that?*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yunho's point of view

I couldn't tell what I was feeling as I left Henry's room. It felt so strange. A sensation I haven't felt before was in my heart.

*What the ? I'm not turning gay am I?*

I couldn't just turn gay after I broke up with Seulgi. No way. As I found out it wasn't a gay feeling I had in my heart. It was just heartburn because of the kimchi soup I had earlier.

*Pshhhh, as if I could be gay.* I laughed at my stupid thoughts and went home getting ready to go yell at Jihye.

I arrived only to see a guy about to my sister.

"Get the OFF my SISTER!" I grabbed him off of her and started to punch him like crazy despite the pain I had in my fist.

"Oppa! Don't kill him!" She desperately clung onto me telling me to stop.

"You stay the away from Jihye and I'll let you stay alive." I glared at him. He just whimpered and ran away.

"Oppa! I was so scared!" Jihye sobbed crying into my shoulder.

"It's okay now. Oppa's here. I'll protect you." I sighed and thought *How could Jihye be so blind to like someone like that bastard?*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Se7en's point of view

I was at the park when I spotted Big Bang with their girlfriends. I guess they saw me too and headed toward me. And it wasn't in a friendly way either.

"Yah! You better stay away from my cousin." Daesung growled at me.

"You touch her and we'll make sure you won't be able to walk again." T.O.P. threatened.

"You guys are just being way too overprotective. I'm not gonna do anything bad to her."

"You better not." Seungri said.

"I'm guessing you guys still hate me?"

"Yeah after what you did, who wouldn't?" Taeyang sneered.

"You guys don't even know why I did that that day huh?"

All of them had confused looks on their faces and I said, "Forget it. It's better you guys don't know." and walked away from them.