Spring Break

I wanna be more than friends

 Your point of view

Woo! It's finally spring break! I told Jaejoong about going to the Daecheon beach for white day but he said it would be better for us to go on spring break, plus Changmin's parents had a beach house there.
 
We didn't really do anything on white day except we went to the Han River and Jaejoong gave me a beautiful necklace that looks like this:
 
The break was 2 weeks so I would spend a week at Daecheon and then a week at Oregon. I was packing my clothes when I heard Henry yell "Why not?!!!"
 
I went downstairs to see what the commotion was. 
 
"You're not going camping and that is final!" Appa yelled.
 
"How come you're letting Noona go with her friends but I can't go camping with Yoohwan?." Henry complained.
 
"How about this, you go with your Noona, okay?" Omma suggested.
 
I didn't really care if he was coming or not. There was already a lot of people coming with us:
Jaejoong and me, 
Changmin and Yeonhee,
Yunho and his sister,
Yoochun and Gahee,
Junsu and Ri-In,
CL and Seungri,
Bom and Dongbae,
Dara and Jiyong,
Minji and Daesung,
oh, and I can't forget T.O.P. So if Henry came with us that would be 20 people.
 
 
"Henry, Jihye's coming too." I said.
 
Henry smiled at that and said "Okay, I'm coming!" Then he went upstairs and started packing.
 
I called Changmn to see if that was okay.
 
Changmin: Hello?
 
Me: Hey Changmin, is it okay if Henry comes with us?
 
Changmin: Yeah sure. The more, the merrier.
 
Me: Okay, well how many rooms are there?
 
Changmin: 10, I think.
 
Me: Perfect then. 2 people in each room. There are separate beds, right?
 
Changmin: I think every room has 2 beds except one.
 
Me: That would be hilarious if it was Yunho and T.O.P.
 
Changmin: Yeah, that would. I gotta get packing. See you tomorrow.
 
Me: Bye.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Henry's point of view
 
Woo! My first date with Jihye! and it'll be a week! This will be so much fun.
 
I was packing my violin so I could play for Jihye. Noona then came in and sat on my bed.
 
'So, you really wanna go huh?'
 
'Yeah!' I exclaimed.
 
'You know, you'll have to share a room with her.' she said suspiciously.
 
'There's only one bed too?' I said trying not to think weird thoughts.
 
'That's for me to know and you to find out.' and with that she left to her room.
 
I can't wait to go already!