I'll always love you know matter what

I wanna be more than friends

Your point of view

"Well...." I kept thinking. What would my life be like without Jaejoongie?

"Hyunmi-ah, I really am serious about you. Don't you remember, the promise about getting married?" He pointed at the ring on his finger. I looked at mine also. It had our names on it. The ring sparkled in the light. http://www.limogesjewelry.com/Custom.asp?productid=11679 (just in case you forgot)

"Well, let me go to the club. It's possible that might still be there. And if not I'll ask the bartender. I'm gonna give her a pice of my mind."

Jaejoong reluctantly followed me into my car and I drove to Surprise Club. We went inside and I went straight to the bartender.

"Who was the that paid you to spike his drink?" I asked him pointing to Jaejoong.

"She said her name is Kwon Boa. I don't know where she is." He said nervously.

"Bull! I bet you know. She probably paid you not to tell. I'm gonna beat the living outta you if you don't tell." I grabbed his collar.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

Damn you was agressive. And I liked it. *Wonder how she would be in bed.* I shook my erted thoughts away. *No! You promised Hyunmi when we get married.* I told myself.

"Fine. I'll tell you. She's currently living in the SM hotel."

"Okay then. Let's go Oppa." She let go of the bartender and dragged me to the car. Luckily she had a gps or else we wouldn't have found it.

She rushed inside and went up to the front. "Kwon Boa's room."

The guy typed it in the computer. "Room 607."

"Thanks. Kaja." She yet again dragged me to the elevator. She was impatient as she kept tapping her foot. The elevator finally arrived to the 6th floor with a ding. It opened and people came in. Hyunmi took me and pushed her way out.
We dashed to the room. I thought she was about to knock on the door but she kicked it door instead. *Whoa, how did she do that?* I thought as I took a glance at the door. It looked really difficult to do.

youwalked vigorously in and saw the eating ice cream while watching a movie. Boa quickly got up and yelled, "Who the hell are you to nvade my room?"

you slapped her right across the cheek. "I'm only going to go easy on you if you tell me why you did that to him." She pointed to me.

The didn't say anything so she slapped her again.
"You better tell me you ing !"

"It was meant to be an april fool's joke!" she pleaded.

"Don't give me that bull." This time she kicked and punched her.

"Hyunmi-ah. That's enough. You're gonna kill her if this continues." I tried to stop her but she just shrugged me off.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" Boa said crying. Damn this pissed me off.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator

You sighed as you saw her on the floor begging. "I won't go after your boyfriend. I didn't have with him. Just please stop."

"Fine. I'll spare your life. But if I ever see you again, I will beat you so hard, you'll have nightmares about me." you said and left the room.

"Do you believe me now?" Jaejoong asked.

"Hmmm.... I should made more bruises on her plastic face, don't you think?" you said avoiding the question.

"Hyunmi-ah...." Jaejoong said pouting. You couldn't stand seeing him being cute so you said, "Araso. I believe you. I'll always love you no matter what." you confessed to him.

"Me too. I really missed you while you were gone." He hugged you from behind.

"I miss you too. Oppa, let's go home. We go back to school tommorow."

"Araso." Jaejoong said. The two of you walked to your car hand in hand like always.