Love Octogon?

I wanna be more than friends

Yoochun's point of view

"How is it a love octogon?" I asked Junsu.

"Call Yunho and Changmin and I'll tell you guys."

"So who's the other 3 people?" Yunho asked curious when I called them over.

"Okay, so you have Jaejoong and you. Then there's Se7en who's gotten closer to you lately." Junsu began to say.

"Jaejoong's not gonna like that." Changmin said.

"Yeah, then there's her ex boyfriend Kibum. I heard that he has a girlfriend, Nicole."

"Ohhh, Gahee knows her." I said. "She doesn't think Kibum truely loves her yet." Gahee told me about that.

"Yeah, which is why Nicole's part of this now. Kibum might still have feelings for you." Junsu said.

"Okay, who else?" Yunho asked.

"Since Jaebeom is moving, you feels sad about that while Jaejoong is glad so I don't know if he's still in it." Junsu continued. "Tiffany moved on so she's not part of it anymore.

"Then I'm guessing that Yuri and Jessica are part of it?" Yunho asked.

"Yeah. After they hired Se7en to kidnap you, they're threats to their relationship."

"Okay, that's 6 people. Who's the other 2?" I asked him.

"Well, after seeing T.O.P blush like that when they fell, I think he likes you as well." Junsu said thoughtfully.

"Wow...... who's the last one?" Changmin said.

"You guys know Hyojoo?" We nodded.

"Well, she's back and she wants Jaejoong."

"How do you know she's back?" I questioned.

"I have my ways. She thought about her actions and probably wants to say sorry to him and win his heart back." Junsu whispered.

"The Jaemi couple has a lot of rivals then." Changmin said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your point of view

"Hey, what are the 4 of them talking about?" I asked Jaejoong.

Curious, we headed over to them secretly not noticed by them.

"Yeah, let's hope the two of them will be okay." Yunho said.

"Are you guys talking about us?" Jaejoong wondered.

They all jumped back in shock.

"When did you guys come? You scared us!" Changmin said.

"Dinner's ready!" The girls shouted.

Everyone dashed to the wide dinner table getting ready to eat. I helped them serve the food and sat down.

"Hey, we should have a talent show!" G-dragon suggested.

"Yeah, it'll be fun!" Dara smiled.

The rest of us nodded and agreed.

"Let's do it tomorrow then." I said.

We ate until our stomachs were going to burst.

"Okay, well we'll be going back to our rooms now. Good night everyone!" Changmin said along with Yeonhee.

"Good night!" Everyone shouted and we went to our rooms.

"Hey you, don't you think one bed is big enough for the both of us?" Jaejoong asked me.

"Oppa, it's okay. I like having my own bed."

Jaejoong looked disappointed so I said, "If I ever feel lonely, then we'll see okay?" *Aish, what a ert!*

He smiled and said, "Okay, good night princess." he kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep.