Hangry (HyunSeung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Seungmin stomps his feet into the kitchen with a furrowed eyebrows and a slight pout on his lips.

Hyunjin raised his eyebrow eyeing his boyfriend who helped himself with a left over hamburger and stuffed it in his mouth in one go. He then chewed the food angrily, Hyunjin was amused by the sight. Hyunjin has an idea to what was wrong with his younger boyfriend. He shaked his head and got a glass of water for Seungmin.

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin softly said, kissing Seungmin's forehead.

"I'm hangry!" With a full mouth, Hyunjin thanked the heavens that he can still understand what his boyfriend was saying.

"Uh huh, I can see that. Why though?" Hyunjin caressed the younger's side of his mouth since it has some crumbs.

"DAY6 Even of Day sunbaenim's promotion ended." Seungmin said, almost growling, food was swallowed minute ago, Hyunjin thanked the heavens for that again.

Hyunjin just hummed because he knew that statement is not yet done.

"It ended without a win! Their song is a masterpiece, it deserves an award, it deserves the whole universe! Bu—" Hyunjin has to cut him off by cupping Seungmin's cheeks.

"Hey, baby, it's okay. Don't get work up on that, it's fine. We can't really have it all, it can happen eventually but maybe not this time. But as long as you're still supporting them and as long as you believe that their song is a masterpiece then it will be okay. It's fine, baby, you hear me?"

Seungmin pouts and then releases a long sigh before he looks at his boyfriend, he nods his head and smiles a little.

"Yeah. Sorry. Still hungry though." Seungmin pouts again. Hyunjin has to kiss that pout off his boyfriend's face. Seungmin beams after their kiss and Hyunjin pecks his lips again.


"I can see that you're not angry anymore. Just hungry." Seungmin nodded his head.