Kiss Cam (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

 

If it's not because of the insistent puppy look thrown over him by his best friend, he wouldn't be here surrounded by noisy people. Felix is an angel and he's Seungmin's best friend and he loves him so much so when he asked him to come with him and watch some baseball game, he's a weak man especially when Felix was showing him his puppy eyes. Goddamnit.

"Ahh oh my God, I love you Binnie!" Felix screamed at the top of the crowd's cheers when Changbin, his boyfriend, just made a nice run and finish home.

Yeah, he's just here to suffer not because he loves the game as he was playing this too when he was a kid.

"You could at least smile, you know. It's not that hard."  He wouldn't be here sitting with the menacing Lee Minho, just his luck when they're sitting beside each other.

"I am happy for my friends playing okay! I just hate the crowds!" He scowled at the other. He's not really fond of noisy crowds even if he loves the game he's watching, he could not find himself enjoying it especially when he's sitting beside the bane of his existence. 

They are in the same group of friends, Minho was Bang Chan's roommate and best friend, so he's here for the same support as Felix's to Changbin and their friends and Bang Chan is Felix's cousin. Minho was also in the same dance group as Felix's, so the world is really that small when it concerns about Seungmin and Minho.

Seungmin scowled more when the booming voice of the announcer resonated around the arena, but through it all he could still hear Minho chuckling beside him.

Felix on his other side was all out supporting his boyfriend, screaming at the top of his lungs, his snacks were forgotten on his seat when he was already standing from his seat to shout all he can, chanting Changbin's name.

It's not like he's not happy and supportive over their friends' game but he really can't handle places with large number of people screaming and cheering. He sighed while stealing Felix's french potato fries that was forgotten on his seat.

"Here, put these on." Seungmin was startled at the sudden contact of Minho's hands on his cheek when he's reaching for his ears to put the pair of earphones. He heard music out of the earphones, it seemed to be connected to Minho's phone. He just stared at the older's face when he was still leaning in Seungmin's face. This was the first time that their faces were so close to each other.

"I- thanks." He averted his gaze, he's not a fool and he's a liar if he doesn't find Minho attractive, he just swallowed the food that he's been chewing in. The crowd was again roaring with cheers but it seemed like it's not because of the game happening in front of them and that's when he saw the big led tv hanging on one corner of the arena. They were there in the tv, so close to each other as if they're about to kiss when the truth was so different from what the camera had captured.

"Oh no." Seungmin murmured. No, not a kiss cam. Not with him. Goddamnit.

"What?" Minho asked, cutting himself off from the upcoming questions when he saw himself beside Seungmin on the led tv. 

Minho has the audacity to smirk and to look smug, "you know they'll not gonna stop until we'll kiss right?"

"No, we are not going to-" Seungmin's heart was beating wildly when Minho begun to lean forward.

"W-what are you- yah!" He stammered when Minho cupped his cheeks. Felix beside him is not really helping when he's encouraging Minho to kiss him!

It happened really quick, he didn't even know what happened exactly, Minho softly place one thumb over his lips and leaned in. He didn't understand what just happened, all he can see is Minho smiling with that pretty eye smile of his. Wait what?

He didn't feel the kiss- well of course, Minho didn't really kiss him, he kissed his own thumb, wait Minho didn't kiss him? But..

"Ugh. Why am I bothered-" He felt bothered and annoyed and he didn't know why. He also felt disappointed?

"Why? You want me kiss you for real instead?" Of course, the bane of his existence as always.

He didn't even know how he was walking already outside the arena, he didn't know the game's status anymore, he felt like floating. His nose has stuck with the smell of Minho's alluring perfume.

"Yeah- wait I mean no! As if! What are you even doing here? Leave me alone!" Seungmin panicked. Minho was following him out of the arena but he didn't notice it until now.

"Uh we live in the same building, Seungmo. We walk on the same path home."

Oh yeah. Seungmin face palmed himself. Great.

"Stop calling me that."

"Come on, let's order food. The boys were celebrating on the win and I know you don't want to go with them and while I am a kind and awesome hyung, I told them I'll accompany your sorry tonight so you will not eat alone."

Oh, so the boys won. But what was that Minho saying?

"Excuse me, I don't want you accompanying me I can eat alone just fine. Why don't you just go with them and-" Minho landed a peck to Seungmin's lips.

"You talked so much." Seungmin blinked his eyes a few times, what just happened?

And what's weirder to happen was when Seungmin reached out his hand to grab the older's neck then smashed their lips together in a heated kiss, there just outside the arena, where people easily see them or worse their friends could see them like this, but it seemed like none of that matters now. Seungmin's chest felt like exploding, Minho's moving lips on his sent shivers down to his spine, they felt like running in circles but in slow motion when in reality they're just standing there lips being pressed together. When they pulled away, there's no fireworks exploding, only warmth from Minho's palms on his cheeks and butterflies in his stomach seeing Minho's smile (because you know, when Minho smiles, his eyes are too) and a warm breathe fanning on his face since Minho's is still close to his. Yes, what just happened? It's that stupid kiss cam's fault.

"I guess we both agree on something now?" Minho murmurs.

"Wh-what? Who agree and what something?" Seungmin is obviously not thinking straight, not that he's straight in any way, his mind is a mess.

Minho's melodious (since when did his laugh sound so melodious?) laugh was booming in that exact open space, "that hating each other is just a cover up of our true feelings?"

"I- I guess? Whatever!" Seungmin walks away leaving the older who is just laughing again.


When they arrive at their apartment, Minho with food with him welcomes himself inside the pouty Seungmin's door. They ate in silence but Seungmin guessed that it's not awkward, Seungmin actually felt warmer when Minho is here.

Both of their phones ding, from their group chat. All of them were teasing them. And when Seungmin flushed after reading a certain messages from their friends, Minho didn't mention it while he just putting a wide smirk on his lips.


(Bang Chanie Chan: So did both of you finally get your s together? I saw you both kissing. 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

Sunshine_Lix: WAIT REALLY? The Lee Minho and Kim Seungmin kissed??!

SeoSpearB: Oh thank , thank kiss cam, I'm tired of watching Minho eye ing Seungmin.

Babyhyun: hah! Finally. 😘😘😘😘

While the others just send lots of shock and kiss emojis.)