Handyman 1/2 (Bang Chan X Kim Woojin/WooChan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


Woojin has a crush on the hot man that currently fixes the leak of his shower. Well, it's not the first time he called this particular guy to fix something, because he's a handyman and fixes broken things well. That made Woojin like the guy even more, plus he looks extra hot when fixing things.

"Woojin-ssi?" Oh, that voice right there, it made him think of impossible dirty things.

"Uh yeah, sorry. What was it?"

"Your shower works just perfectly fine."

Oh yes, of course, it is. There's no way this man is that oblivious about Woojin's hidden motive about this really.

"Maybe, he's not interested in me?" Woojin's thought was running wild, that sudden thought made him sad, it brought an obvious frown onto his face and Chan had noticed it.

"Woojin-ssi?"

"Yes, sorry again. I- maybe I was wrong, I'm sorry if I bother you." Woojin says, getting some bills from his wallet.

"No need for that, it's fine. And you're not bothering me or anything like that, it's fine."

"Are you sure?" Woojin's fingers were suspended on the edge of his wallet as he looked at the attractive handyman in front of him. And it's true, Chan had known the motive behind all these calls from a certain Woojin who wanted something fixed but it turned out to be working just fine. Yes, he knew it, he just indulged the other and observed how long will he keep on doing this.

"It's fine, have a good night, Woojin-ssi."

"Just Woojin is fine."

"Okay just Woojin is fine." Although the handyman sounds still nice but at what he said, it bothered Woojin and got worried if he has really gone too far and annoyed the man, maybe the guy really is not interested in him.

"I- fine, you know what, sorry for bothering you then."

"Woojin."

"Yes?"

"I would really appreciate it if you stop calling me for something to fix but you're just really making reasons for me to just come over here so that you could see me."

"Oh...y-yeah, sorry." Woojin was flushing. He was busted but he kind of expected it already. It's just sad that the man is not interested in him.

"I was hoping you would just ask me out directly like a normal person, you know?" Chan has that smirk on his lips. Woojin would have choked if he happens to drink water at this point.

"Uhm..I, I-I'll do that...h-how about later? Would it be okay."

"Took you long enough." Chan smiles showing off his dimples, God, Woojin was a weak, weak man, his knees felt like jellies, he would have stumbled down on the stairs if he's not gripping on the railing so hard.

"Okay! Great! N-nice talking to you, Chan!"

"Later, 5PM. I'll pick you up." Wow, a gentleman. Damn, Woojin was elated, how could he be this lucky? He's like catching the finest fish in the ocean- Then Chan's gone after winking at him, God, that's just-

Woojin screams after he slams his door shut, and if Chan heard him from a distance, he just chuckles and smirks in amusement.