Attention (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Seungmin was nosing Minho's earlobe, his hot breath was fanning on the side of his head, he just hummed unconsciously as he continued to scroll down on his instagram feed- mostly related to cat videos or pictures. He kept on liking cat photos and sometimes he commented. Seungmin on the other hand, wanted the older's attention, and it was hard to get his attention when he's too invested to cat photos. But he was determined to get the older's attention one way or another.

Seungmin was completely draping his weight on the older's back, Minho didn't mind it though, he's still unbothered but there's some clicking of tongue noises and it's definitely not because of the cat photos. The younger grinned evilly, he almost got his attention.

Minho groaned, "Seungmo! It's so hot, what are you doing?" He mumbled after a strong click of his tongue but didn't make a move to push the younger away so Seungmin thought it's a good sign. The younger just cutely chuckled, dismissing the older's previous statement. He's not yet done, he sneakily creeped one of his hand down to the older's chest through the neck hole of Minho's shirt and roughly rubbed his hand on the bare skin.

"Tsk! You're annoying." Minho had suddenly lost interest on scrolling some more cat photos on his phone but he still has his phone in his hand.

"Oh am I?" Seungmin whispered, back at nibbling Minho's earlobe.

"What do you want?" Minho sounded annoyed, but he's really not. He just loved acting like ignoring his boyfriend.

"Your attention."

"I gave you attention everyday."

"Well, except today."

Minho released a ragged breathe when the younger's hand under his shirt was playing on his pecks. And with Seungmin consistently nibbling on his earlobe, it was really hard not to be distracted by his younger boyfriend. Seungmin continued to assault Minho's s, he then ran his hand down his abs, squeezing them for a few times before it's gone back up to his chest. Man, was Minho so whipped for his puppy of a boyfriend.

Once Minho had put his cellphone away, Seungmin grinned, he won. Minho made a quick turn to face his boyfriend and Seungmin's grin widened like he just won something. "Now, I got your attention."Β 

"Yeah, because you're a brat." Minho said while scooping his boyfriend to let him sit on his lap.

"I just need your love."

"Oh first you need my attention and now my love? Kim Seungmin being greedy, that's new."

"I am always greedy when it comes to you, mind you." Seungmin corrected his boyfriend nonchalantly.

"You have no shame either."

"When it comes to you." He s his arms around the older's neck.

Tsk. Seemed like Minho was not the only whipped man here. Minho chuckled, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.

"You could just tell me you missed me."

Minho just came back from his side line job as an MC of a certain show, of course Seungmin missed him. He was Minho deprived the whole day, so you can't blame him.

"I missed you."

"That's right, that wasn't so hard to say, yeah?"

"Yeah yeah, now kiss me hyung."

Minho laughed softly, booping the younger's nose before diving in for a kiss. It was just a teasing smack on his lips and it's funny how Seungmin chased the older's lips when he pulled away from him.

Seungmin groaned, his grip on the older's shoulders tightened, "aw come on!" He whined shamelessly too, he missed his boyfriend so much, he's not denying it.Β 

"What? I just gave you a kiss, didn't I?" Minho smiled wildly, it looked smug to Seungmin and it made him groan again. He was frustrated and desperate for the older's kiss. Was that too much to ask?

"Kiss me properly. Please." Seungmin pouted. Minho loves to tease his boyfriend but he is also aΒ  whipped man for his younger boyfriend, Seungmin's pout is one of Minho's weaknesses.

Minho chuckles as he cups his hands on to the younger's cheeks, "right right, sorry baby, you're so cute when you miss me." Seungmin's blush is definitely one of the best sights Minho has even seen.

"Yeah yeah, so what?"

Minho's been chuckling so much at this moment, that's especially whenever he's with his boyfriend, "I love you." He then leaned forward and kissed his boyfriend properly. Seungmin's arms were wrapped even more tightly around Minho's neck and humming contently in the kiss. The kiss was pure and chaste, it's making Seungmin's head spinning.Β 


They pulled away from each other's lips as they need to fill in their lungs with air again, both of their lips were swolen but still looked delicious so they dived in again, this time with a little bit of nibbling and each other's bottom lips and tongue. They moaned in unison, it was muffled with the kiss but still satisfying to hear.

"Ah I love you so much." Seungmin murmured when they have pulled away from each other's lips for the second time. He's eyes were closed, he pressed his forehead on Minho's, they both were panting hard. And even with his eyes closed, he knew that Minho has that small smile on his lips.

"I love you too. You're so cute." Minho chuckles.

They actually stayed like that for a moment, Seungmin was on Minho's lap, Minho's hands were wrapped around Seungmin's waist while the younger's have them wrapped around the older's neck, their foreheads pressing together, a happy and content smile on their faces.

Β 

Β 

Β