Grape Hunters ๐Ÿ‡ (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Seungmin is humming, his back is facing the entrance of the kitchen, he's expected not to notice his wife sneaking up on him. Or her wife thought. He doesn't see her get inside the kitchen but he can feel her.

"You think you're so subtle?" He knows what exactly she is here for. She's done attending their daughter so she's here to bother him.

He hears a click on her tongue, "you're no fun." Then he feels her arms around his waist making him smile.

"It's not my fault you're easy to be found." He says, chuckling when he feels her pout over his shoulder.

Seungmin volunteers to make their fruit salad since there's a lot to do, cutting fresh fruits into chunks first. Now he's cutting the grapes. And his wife thinks he isn't aware of her other hand sneaking up into the bowl of grapes.

"Are you here just to eat all of our ingredients, huh?"

Minho clicks her tongue once again as she successfully gets one and pops it into .

"Nope, I'll help." Seungmin doesn't show his frown when his wife leans away from his back. Instead he says, "Okay. Just open the cans and drain the contents."

"Copy!" She goes away from the table but not before sneaking one piece of grape first.

"You know, there's an extra bag of grapes in the fridge, just wash them first."

Minho giggles then flashes him her pretty smile, "thanks, jagi."

"Hm." Seungmin thinks that's the end of it, usually it's like Seungmin will give her an extra bag of grapes to be shared with their daughter and then that's it. But that doesn't like the case now when he sees Minho grins at him like she has an evil plan in her mind. Then she puts that newly stolen piece of grape in between her teeth and leans towards him.

"You're distracting me, you know?"

But whatever, Seungmin loves the attention anyway and leans forward to take the other end of the fruit. That simple gesture turns into a hot make out session. Minho is eventually straddlingย  his lap, Seungmin doesn't even remember when did they sit down on one of the chairs there.

"Hmm, so sweet~" Minho just leans away to say that. Seungmin lowly growls, he can't get enough of his wife's teasing, so he leans forward and capture those already swollen lips and them as if it's the grapes that he's munching on earlier.

He then softly bit her lower lip that makes Minho whine lowly and immediately opens her lips to accommodate his lips. Once he feels that her lips are apart, he immediately takes that moment to map his tongue inside and explore it. The chopping board, grapes, and knife are already left on the table unattended together with the other fruits and ingredients as he has a lap full of his gorgeous wife, his hands are cupping her thin waist.

"God, honey, you're really distracting me. The salad won't make itself, you know?"

"Hm, you love it when you're distracted by me anyway."

It's Seungmin's turn to click his tongue this time, the image of his pretty wife in his lap excites him, it's evident on how much he kneads her waist.

"Hungry~" There's a little whiny voice comes inside the kitchen, then their almost-four-year old daughter, Lixie, is standing beside where they're sitting.

"Here's another grape hunter." Seungmin murmurs, there's a fond smile on his lips as he lifts his other hand to caress the kid's messy locks. It's obvious that his hair's a little wet from the shower.

He hears his wife chuckle and begins to untangles herself from his lap, "I'll wash the grapes first." She says and left his husband frowning in his seat but then he grins after he slaps her .

"Hey! That hurts." Another click of her tongue as she whines.

"That's for distracting me." Seungmin then grinsย  wider when little Lixie does the same, he slaps his little palm on his Mama's bum.

"Not you too, bub...But I'll let that slide since you're so cute." Minho says as she ruffles the kid's still wet fringes. The little just giggles.

Ah, his gorgeous and cute distractions,ย  Seungmin thinks as a fond smile appears onto his face. But he doesn't mind getting distracted when it's them, they're his and his alone.

The salad was done thanks to the two little pairs of extra hands, even if half of the intended amount of grapes was gone.ย