All I Need (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

"Han jisung, you better be awake now- yah!" Hyunjin groaned after seeing his boyfriend still asleep in the bed. Hyunjin carelessly leaned down and braced his palms on both side of Jisung's body.

"Come on, babe, we're gonna be late!"

Jisung hummed still out of it and mumbled unintelligible words. Hyunjin sighed, his boyfriend was cute but still they'll going to be late if if he'd not wake up any minute now.

Hyunjin woke up early just to prepare their breakfast so when his boyfriend will decide to rise from the bed, they'll eat together and shower after.

Jisung hummed again as he unconsciously raised his arms leading them to wrap around Hyunjin's neck and pulled him down for a sleepy kiss. The older wasn't even fazed, too used at this very moment with Jisung that even if he's still unconscious for the world, he still managed to kiss his boyfriend properly- though not too properly coz he's still half asleep. Before Hyunjin could ever kiss back, Jisung's lips were now pulling away as his hands left from his neck, breathe's even out as if he's back to sleep just like that.

"I- this brat." Hyunjin can't do anything but to grumble, there's a small smile on the corners of his mouth though. Jisung's too cute for his heart to take in this early morning.

"5 more minutes." Jisung weakly murmured.

"We need to take our shower already."

"5 more minutes..."

"Fine then, I'll take my shower first."

"Nooooo..." Jisung waved his arms awkwardly and so suddenly in the air as if to keep his older boyfriend from leaving the bed.

"Then, get up."

"Carry me."

"Aish, this baby."

"Your baby."

Hyunjin took his defeat and just sighed quietly. It's not like he's not so whipped with his lover in the first place. He just leaned down and captured those slightly opened mouth of his half asleep boyfriend and slowly managed to get up from the bed with Jisung wrapped around him. This was obviously not the first time of doing this, the scenario seemed to happen so often that the younger took advantage of it everytime. But Hyunjin ain't complaining.

"I love you." Jisung whispered, still sleepy but still partly conscious to know what he was saying. He appreciated his older boyfriend so much, Hyunjin took care of him very much and that's what made him love the older more. And he's very vocal about his love to the other, always saying I love you's as much as possible, while Hyunjin was more on action. Even if he didn't say it as often as Jisung did, he let his action define his love to the younger. And with that, they're just perfect and so balance with each other.

"Hmm, love you too, brat."

"Not a brat, I'm your baby." Jisung's whine echoed around their room.

Hyunjin released a defeated sigh again, "Yes to both." Hyunjin chuckled, finding a good way of smacking his hand against the younger's hip softly. Jisung just groaned half heartedly as he tightened his arms around the older's neck.

"Baby, seriously, come on. Get up, as much as I wanted you to stay in bed, we'll still going to be late if you'll not going to get up."

"I am getting up." Jisung's pout could be heard in his voice but at least he's now willing to cooperate as he pushed himself up using his tight grip around his boyfriend's neck.

"I made pancakes. Let's have them before they get cold so we can go shower." Hyunjin coaxed more, it's deemed effective when Jisung finally opened his eyes and sat up straight.

"Yes, I love you." Coz Hyunjin knew how much his boyfriend loved pancakes in the morning, pancakes just meant he can savour them with his all time favorite cheese cake flavored syrup on them.

"I know you just love me for the pancakes." Hyunjin said, teasing his boyfriend just to make sure he's totally awake, pulling himself off the bed and Jisung chased him, once again wrapping his arms around the older.

"Noooo, baby, I love you. Seriously and very honestly love you not just for the pancakes!" Jisung sounded so awake now, that's good.

Hyunjin laughed softly, smacking the smaller's softly, "okay, you're awake, that's good."

"I am!" Jisung pouted, letting Hyunjin help him getting off from the comfort of their bed. "And you have to say it back or I'll cry!"

Hyunjin laughed loudly before he looked at Jisung with the sincerest look on his face, "I seriously and very honestly love you too, baby."

Jisung's morning face lit up, grinning in content after he stole a peck from Hyunjin's lips, "that's my lover."

Hyunjin may always have trouble waking Jisung up in the morning but he didn't mind it, if this is how their mornings would be then so be it.