Hey! (MinSeung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

 


"Yaaah!" From other members' perspectives, Minho seemed like typically calling the others like someone calling for his friend but in Minho's case, this is how he called his boyfriend over for a group photo. Seungmin was still chugging a water from his water bottle when Minho called. The younger just hummed, he didn't care if it was loud enough for the other to hear it, he proceeded to put the cap back on his water bottle, taking his sweet precious time.

"Kim Seungmin, get your fine over here!" Minho's arm was beginning to sore from holding his phone up in the air, ready to take a photo.

"One second!" Seungmin answered as he calmly put his water bottle back in the side pocket of his bag. Then smiled so widely as he walked towards where the group has been hoarding together for a group photo.

There's a frown on Minho's lips, like he's annoyed but the others around him can tell otherwise because there's a fond look in his eyes as he eyed his boyfriend and his wide smile.

"Where should I stand?" Seungmin simply asked as Minho snatched him by the waist and swiftly placed him just beside him. His question was already answered. But before Minho clicked the shutter, he quickly wiped off first the wet patches around Seungmin's mouth with his sleeve and swiftly swipe his younger boyfriend's fringe away from his eyes.

"There. Now, say Soongie Doongie Dori, everyone!" It was followed by a collective groans from the others.

"That's too long, hyung!"

"Get the hell out of the frame then!"

"Okay! Let's take the damn photo so we can go." Saved by Bang Chan, the ever angel of a leader.

They were practicing so hard for their upcoming tour and they just done for the day, taking a group photo first so they can upload it to their social media accounts for STAYs.

"Hey, give me your bag." Minho nudged the sleepy Seungmin beside him as they head out of the company building.

"Thanks, hyung." Seungmin has a wide smile again on his lips, in contrast to the way he sounded and looked, he's tired and Minho knew that fact. All of them are tired, they've been practicing hard day and night just to deliver the best performances to STAYs. Seungmin rolled his shoulders for a few times and craning his neck left to right just to hear that satisfying cracking noises. The sound made Minho wince.

"Yah, stop that. You'll hurt your neck if you keep on doing that."

"It actually feels good, hyung. You must try it." Seungmin said, back to his over excited puppy mode self, making a happy skips of his steps. Minho on the other hand has a displeased look on his face as he scoffed loudly at his boyfriend.

Minho just lets his boyfriend be, at least he's not a pain on his back (at times like this that Seungmin was sleeping on Minho's back) and although Minho's not complaining but Seungmin was a bit heavy. Seungmin goes bothering the sleepy Jeongin and the still over excited Felix along the way to where their managers parked their vans.

 

 

"Hey, come here. Eat your breakfast." Minho simply says after seeing Seungmin enters the kitchen, cute and looking like he would fall back to sleep any second now but still cute. Seungmin blinks his eyes sleepily, a faint smile on his lips directed to Felix and Jeongin who ate quitely on the table, then moves to look at his boyfriend.

"Morning, babe."

Minho just hums and without question, wraps his left arm around the younger's waist and guides him to his seat beside his. He drops a little kiss on the side of  Seungmin's head before sitting on his seat as well.

"Hyunggg~ I want more egg yolk~ Can I have yours?" Seungmin asked yet his hands were already flying to Minho's plate.

"Hey! Did I say you can get it? You're a menace Kim Seungmin!" Minho tried to look and sound angry but he can't because he knew how much Seungmin loved the egg yolk and seeing him happily munching his share (and apparently Minho's as well that goes to the younger's plate), he can't do anything but to shake his head and click his tongue.

"You love me!" Seungmin hurriedly swallowed down the content in his mouth and showed Minho his annoying grin.

That he does. But it'll only make Seungmin look smug if he'll have to say it aloud.

"Shut up, just eat your food." Minho rolled his eyes playfully.

"Lixie, can I have your egg yolk?" Seungmin turned to Felix, he still has his egg yolk.

"Oh wow, you noticed me." Felix said, smirking. Since rooming together with the couple, he's used to their everyday flirtings.


And then one morning of a weekend that Seungmin came to Minho with a rushed kiss on the lips that made Minho hum a warm hey after. Seungmin cannot help but wonder.

"Is that my new nickname now?"

"What?" Minho grunts, inquiring, it's a sudden question and he doesn't know where it comes from nor where does this going.

"You calling me hey every damn time." Seungmin is not mad over something petty like that, he just wanted to know.

"Oh that?" Minho stopped scrolling his instagram feed to look at his younger boyfriend's newly washed face. He realized as well, how he called Seungmin like that for so many times now. He didn't know but it somehow kind of becoming  their endearment, not as obvious and bold as sweetheart, baby, honey and other cringy names out there but still it's heart fluttering- at least for Minho.

"Hmm, yeah, can't you feel the love   when I called you that?" It's meant to tease the other, not expecting him to smile brightly.

"Then I wanna call you like that too!" Then he giggles, the motherer is so cute that Minho has to control his self from leaning forward and claiming what's already his- Seungmin's lips and Seungmin in general.

"Fine." Minho just shrugs as he goes back to scrolling his insta feed that becomes so boring as the minutes gone by.

"Hey, babe." A grin on Seungmin's lips.

Minho groans, but a slightly pink tint on the tip of his earlobes, "what now?"

"Do you feel the love from that?"

"Can you like shut up?" Minho feels like everything he does to tease the other comes back to him like a pain in the .

"Make me." And oh Minho did, since everything in his phone seems so boring now.

 


"Yah, Kim Seungmin!" Minho's voice was so loud that the members in the dorm felt like some birds on the nearby trees flew away.

"Yes, love?" Seungmin shouts loudly too, has no time to turn off the shower first before answering Minho. And despite of it all, Minho could still clearly hear him.

"I- can you hurry up? I am still going to take shower too, you know?" Though flustered, he still manage to sound annoyed.

"Yes, babe, I am doing my last rinse. Love you!"

Minho blinked like a puppy lost in thought, ears red as he hears the others snickering behind him, too used to witness Minho and Seungmin like this.