One Sweet Day: A day at the park (SeungMinho ft. WooChan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Minho woke up first, opening an eye only to find the beautiful as well as a gross sight in front of her. Seungmin is still sleeping, he had one arm around her waist, his mouth was slightly opened and a sticky drool was creeping down on his chin.

"Tsk. What a messy husband." Maybe she was feeling very nice in this fine morning because she took time to blindly grab the napkin from the top of their nightstand to damp it to her husband's chin, wiping the drool there, or it's just because she happened to be so in love with this man, even if the man is looking gross in the morning. She then leaned forward to plant a kiss on Seungmin's upper lip since he still has his mouth opened.

This is one of Minho's favorite things to do in the morning, waking up beside her husband to witness how messy he is, then she'll wake him up by teasing him. Seungmin was so used to this kind of occurrence, he's not ashamed of himself for being an adult who still droll in his sleep like a kid and how messy he was. He knew how to make his wife messy too during cough cough, so it's really not a big deal if everyday he would wake up with his wife teasing him.

This morning though skips that teasing since she can already hear her little devils running just outside their door, they were about to knock that door frantically. Minho sighs and carefully untangle Seungmin's arm around her waist, then slowly got out of the bed.

"Mommyyyyy! Daddyyyyy! Wakeeee upppp!" There they are, their little devils disguised in white cloth with a pair of not too wide wings on their backs and a bright halo on top of their little heads. In short, they're actually Minho's and Seungmin's angels. They're just little devils sometimes.

She opened the door immediately, not prolonging the shoutings outside anymore, Seungmin is still sleeping.


"Ugh. Tsk, these kids really." She mumbled but has a sweet smile on her face, she is always looking forward to mornings like this to see her kids' lovely faces and kiss those chubby cheeks until they're giggling and squirming and begging for her to stop torturing their little cheekies. This was her second favorite thing to do in the morning, see those little devils' faces and tease their cheeks with kisses.

"Good morning, my lovelies. How are you these fine morning?" She crouched down, opening her arms wide as the littles immediately jumped into her. They looked so cute with their twin pajamas on. Ah, her happy pills.

"Mommy, we're so excited!!!" Jisung shouted in her ear.

"Oh baby, not so loud, Daddy's still sleeping." She hushed him, kissing his wet lips.

"Daddy not excited?" His other baby said with an obvious frown on his face. Little Felix has still a little difficulty of forming and delivering his words unlike Jisung who spits his word like fire already.

"Aww darling, it's not that. We can always wake him up later. But what are you so excited for?" She can't just attack those fat cheekies without knowing what got them so excited about. It's just 6 in the morning.

"Ah, Mommy! Did you forget? You promised!" Jisung has a long pout on his lips. Minho brought her kids with her back to the bed and let them climb on to her lap.

"What, did I promise something?" Oh Minho knows it already, she just loves to kids a little.

Little Felix released a soft gasp, "you did! Last night you told us something!"

"Really now? What did I say?" Minho still acted like she doesn't have an idea of what her kids were talking about.

"You said we're going to the park and have picnic." Jisung really got sad, a long pout is already forming on his lips and that got Felix sad too, they're twins anyway.

"Oh picnic! Did I say that last night?" Minho gasped as if she was remembering something.

"Yes!" The littles excitedly yell, but there's sadness in their eyes, the pout on their lips was gone too but the look in their eyes says otherwise.Β 

"But I don't really remember though." She still really loves to kids though, sue her.

A quite groan could be heard from Seungmin, slapping his wife's knee softly, "stop teasing them already!"

Minho then just laughed at the poor kids, both littles were now latching on Seungmin's stomach and chest, "Daddy! You're awake!"

"I am, loves. Where's my kisses?" Seungmin made a quick move to lean his back on the headboard and have his sons on his lap instead, wrapping an arm on each of the twins' waists.

"Daddy, can you please tell Mommy about what she promised last night?" The twins really love picnic or going out in general, and seeing their sad faces really did something ugly in his chest. Seungmin was the opposite of Minho, he always gives in so easily especially if it's about his sons.

"Kisses first." With bargain of course, can't miss some kisses from his kiddos everyday. That suddenly lightens up the kids' expression, they both surge forward and claim each of their Dad's cheeks, planting them with many kisses.

"Ah, my babies, aren't you two so sweet? Tsk, can't believe Mommy here loves to tease you. But don't worry, my loves, your Mommy didn't forget her promise." Seungmin briefly looks up to his wife and wink. Minho rolled his eyes playfully but she was hyperventilating internally. Little morning flirtings is the third on the list of the things she loves in his morning routine.

"Ohhhh! So, we will go to the park today?" Jisung's twinkling eyes made Minho smile and to immediately drop her act.

She hummed, kissing both of her babies' cheeks, "yes, yes, we're going to the park today."

"and- and picnic?" Little Felix supplied, already vibrating in happiness as he was bouncing on his Dad's thigh. Minho swipe Felix's fringe away from his eyes, "hmm, we'll have picnic too."

"Yesssss!!" The littles were dancing away from their parents' room and probably they're about to create havoc in their closet to find the outfit they want to wear today.Β 

"Ah, those little devils really. I love them so much." Minho mumbled while leaning her head on to his husband's shoulder.

"I know. I love them too. You made them happy today." Seungmin then cupped his hand on his wife's cheek and softly dragged her face closer to his and planted a long loving kiss on her lips.

"Ah the things I do for those little devils." Minho mumbled in between their kiss, accepting the fact that she was indeed soft for her kids, that she would make them happy and smile always.

"And I love you more for that."

"I love you too, Seungmin. Now, kiss me properly please."Β 

Seungmin chuckled before cradling Minho's face and gave what she wanted, he keeps the kiss chaste, wouldn't want it to become heated, they still have somewhere to be.

Β 

Minho cooked for their breakfast while Seungmin helped the kids chose their outfit. They had a happy yet quick breakfast, they have two very excited littles bouncing in their chairs. Minho prepared the things needed for their little picnic and packed some food and snacks and drinks. Then the four of them showered together like they always do.

Β 

"Loves, not too fast! Please be careful!" The day begins, after Seungmin hit the break, the littles were then out of their car and ran together into the middle of the park. They just arrived safety and on time, they still found a good spot under the big tree where Minho immediately laid the picnic mat. Seungmin keeps on glancing to where his kids are running to, the littles are already enjoying themselves running around the area. He then helped his wife set everything on the picnic mat, putting all the food in the middle of it, it will take just a few moments from now for the kids to come back running to them and demanding for food.Β 

Minho too puts the bag already beside her, it has spare clothes and towels for her sons. For sure they will be all sweaty later.

"Hi, uhm- can we share the shade of this tree? You seemed to have the perfect spot here." The couple did not notice someone had standing in front of them, Minho was the first to entertain the possible spot mate, and oh they're probably another couple and they also have bags with them.Β 

"Hello, sure, we don't mind. Go on." Minho then smiled.

The wife with a tan skin and curly brown hair smiled brightly, she felt relief hearing that statement from Minho, "Thank you! You're an angel! We can't really fine another spot, had one over there but it's occupied already and the family there don't want anybody near them so.."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Nah, it's fine. Oh- sorry for being rude, I'm Woojin by the way, and this is my husband, Chan." Woojin softly nudge her husband on his side. Chan showed his dimpled smile at the couple, he's handsome, has black curly hair and has eyeglasses on just like Seungmin. Woojin too is pretty, she wears a simple dress but does look good on her. Minho was envious with her tan skin. They looked like a few years older than them but still have this youthful vibe with them.

Minho appreciates beauty and this couple does look good together but nonetheless she didn't forget to answer Woojin, "Nice to meet you, I'm Minho and this is my husband, Seungmin." She held Seungmin's hand just for dramatic effect. Both males are exchanging nods and smiles after a brief handshake and a nice to meet you's greeting. They helped the other couple set up their own picnic mat, they only connected it to their own picnic mat's edge to make their mats look like one big picnic mat, with food scrambled together in the middle.

They started talking about the weather and getting to know each other's family, Chan told them that it's actually their twins who pointed to their location when he asked them about their parents. And that those two boys playing with the twins are also Chan's and Woojin's kids. Not too long then, a giggling little boys were running towards their parents.

"Oh my god, did you four have a swin in the lake or something?" Woojin gasped, amazed but also wincing a little while looking at the four very sweaty kids in front of them, they looked like fresh from shower, and they're panting very hard. Little Changbin is already five and he knows he's the older one, he kind of winced too while listening to his Mom's statement.

Minho on the other hand, chuckled and had already prepared two thick towels in her hands, not so surprised they looked like this, she knows her kids were messy when they are playing together and especially today that they have met some playmates.

"We played tag! Lixie always loses because he has short legs! But Changbin hyung helped him a lot!" Jisung has still the energy in the world left in his system as he shouted all of that excitedly. Felix too looked content, he's smiling and blushing- maybe it's just because of the heat of the sun, he really has sensitive skin.

"Aww, come here, lovelies. You sure are enjoying yourselves huh?" Minho gently wipes their cute faces with the towel, doing it alternately. Woojin too is doing the same to her own kids, smiling at them, "we see you're both making new friends hmm?"

"Yes, Mommy, we like Lixie and Jisungie." Hyunjin, her four years old kid, said shyly shoving his face into the crook of his mother's neck.

"We like Changbin hyung and Hyunie too!" Jisung blurted out hurriedly.

"Oh, calling him in his nickname too? You're so cute, bub." Minho tease Jisung which earned a chorus of chuckles from the adults, Jisung then shoved his face to his Mommy's chest, feeling so shy with the attention.

"Bin, Change your shirt, love. We can't have you coughing later." Chan called his oldest, being always the sick one, they wanted to monitor their baby's health.

After the kids have changed their shirts, they started to dig in their food while continued to get to know each other. The kids are happily munching their snacks.

Little Hyunjin gasped at the packet of chocolate in Seungmin's basket, "ohh chocolates~ can I have one please, Auntie Minnie?"

Minho Chuckled, "well, are your parents okay with you eating chocolate?" Minho accidentally included them in the basket but it's suppose to be the kids' day so one packet of chocolate won't kill anybody just enough to not spoil the fun.

Hyunjin was already facing his Mom, pouting and puppy look on display, "Mommy, please, can I try it please?"

Woojin felt bad for her youngest son, Hyunjin actually has toothache and he's begging really hard not to have it removed, he's scared with dentist and all those stuff with them, but he's a sweet tooth.

"Please, Mommy, please, just a little bit. My tooth is not achy anymore." Hyunjin smiled then tried to show his Mom the bad tooth.

"It's okay, babe. Let him, just a little, okay sweety?" Chan smiled at his wife before he averted his gaze to his pouty son.

Woojin blows his bangs and clicks his tongue, "fineeee~ but-" He then looks at his youngest son sternly, "just a little bit, okay?"Β 

Hyunjin gasps as he claps his hands together, "yeeey! Thank you, Mommy! Thank you, Daddy!" He sing-songs.

"Changbin, watch your brother. We can't really have him complaining about his tooth later." Woojin turns to look at his oldest son. They go back to their conversation with the other couple as they eat, the kids are happily eating their treat, and their fingers off of some chocolate smudge here and there. Hyunjin uses his puppy look and showing his pouty lips to his older brother to let him eat chocolate more but his parents don't have to know it, they're happily making conversation with their new playmates' parents anyway.

After a while, Little Felix stands up from sitting on the mat and runs to where his Mom is sitting, he holds his Mom's hand and whispers, "Mommy, want water please." Minho immediately averts her gaze to her son beside him, the little has chocolate smudge all over the corners of his mouth.

"Oh. Baby, you're so messy." She quickly wipes Felix's mouth first before helping him drink his water with his sippy cup. Woojin was beside Seungmin at the moment and Little Felix really can't help but to stare at his new friends' Mommy.

"Auntie looks like bear." Felix bluntly said out of the blue as he continues to stare at Woojin's face.

Minho gasped and covered his son's little mouth, "baby, that's not nice."

Felix got confused while the adults there especially Chan just laughed.

"I get that a lot, don't worry." Woojin waves her hand to assure them that it's fine, bears are cute anyway.

"I always call him bear." Chan says.

"See, Mom? I'm right." Felix says proudly as he looks at her Mom.

The day was full of fun and laughter and happy conversations, it seemed like it's not only the kids have enjoyed this day, the kids were not the only ones who have met new friends, but the adults too.
_
2nd and 3rd chapter soon.